Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - High Fever of Unknown Cause from Another World

Aggregator gang
@Psychronia
I think she's given up on ever going back (likely out of despair at finding out what pervy other-her did with her body). so she has no reason to try and find out how the switch happens, and, for precisely the same reason as she's given up on going home, she has no desire to hear about how "she" has been acting since the switch.
given that, the main reason she would have to talk to him is to let him know about the moral reversal thing...but as she experienced that gets obvious pretty fast so he'd figure it out soon enough anyways if he hadn't already, so in the end there would be no point at all in talking to him except...
the whole otherworld thing, but she wants to keep quiet about that (which makes sense, aside from the fact you'd sound completely insane if they don't believe you, people knowing about accessible otherworlds never ends well) and meeting him so soon and bringing it up would only increase the odds of getting found out

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac
I think there's a certain natural connection and rapport you'd have just from being in the same world, honestly.

When two foreigners from the same country meet, there's more often than not a comfort of familiarity. How much more so would it be the case for otherworlders? Just having the same general common sense would be enough to convince me to reach out to someone, personally.

Banned
Nice 😏
It's the protagonist from the original that I'm familiar with
This is gonna get a whole lot more interesting

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98 , @DimensioX :

on the official site : https://www.comic-valkyrie.com/teisou/ ,

10 / 8 is actually the release date of Volume 2 , normal version and special version , it is not the release date of chapter 18 .

no one knows when chapter 18 will be released , and it is already over 3 months since chapter 17 .

maybe right now , the writer is too busy with the anime Interspecies Reviewers : https://www.amazon.com/Interspecies-Reviewers-Vol-2-Amahara-ebook/dp/B07P8LVR2F .

Dex-chan lover
OH NO, IT REALLY DO BE DOUJIN MC

FUCK, IT REALLY IS STARTING UP THAT ROUTE

Aggregator gang
Oh fuck I just realized the boy and that girl are the exact same characters like in that hentai

Users who are viewing this thread