Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - High Fever of Unknown Cause from Another World

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster: Yeah, okay. I see, that this might be his point for choosing that price. (If he'd charge more, then he might end up with an "old" lady.) Sleeping around is "bad" enough. Up until now, it's just one girl, so it's not bad at all up until now. Yet, sleeping with a classmate and taking money for it, it will ruin your reputation. 3000¥ ain't worth it. Hitting on her and boning her for free would have been much better.

Aggregator gang
Huh. You know, despite everything, I wasn't actually expecting it to head in this direction.

@Qelix
Well, that is another problem. The notion of reputation for him and from the people of that world are inverted.

In our world: To gain reputation guy must be chad lot while girls protect virginity (keys and locks).
In theirs: Girl sleeps around guys must be virgins.

He doesn't give a shit about that world's notion of reputation. And the fem MC is annoyed that her virginity isn't valued.

What is interesting about that is that both of them may end with ruined reputations for having inverse morals in relation to that world.

Also, giving it away for free at random is also a reputation killer for women: "No one will buy the cows if you are giving the milk away for free."

Despite knowing the original work I'm kind of betting of Kawashima to choke at very last instant due to him taking the lead too aggressively which goes against her perceived notions of how sex is done.

Dex-chan lover
@Grahav: He got pretty well, how to analyze his situation. (Just gender swap everything.) By that logic he must have asked himself, what would happen if a highschool girl would whore herself out for that cheap. In the end nothing good. If his objective is sex, doing it for free and actively picking his partners is much better, then seeing what comes around. Also his chances for laying "premium" partners, who get enough game on their own, will drop drastically. Said premium girl/female jock would lose fans herself, if she is caught with him. Being a slut is still much better then being a highschool whore, selling herself for cheap. (Disclaimer: This is not meant as a jab at prostitutes.)

"In our world: To gain reputation guy must be chad lot while girls protect virginity (keys and locks)."
"What is interesting about that is that both of them may end with ruined reputations for having inverse morals in relation to that world."

Wow, I didn't see that, but your right. She might be looked as as the "dick/f." (that worlds equivalent of "pussy/m.") that chickens out, when talking to boys. That might totally ruin her reputation!

"Also, giving it away for free at random is also a reputation killer for women: "No one will buy the cows if you are giving the milk away for free.""
Nah, being paid for it wouldn't make that better. If he's walking the way of the slut, he might as well do it decently.

Double-page supporter
@Qelix

But Ichikawa actually really getting along with the guys. She picked few outdoor hobbies like fishing that even in this Moral reversal world is
mostly a typical men activity and thus gained many male friends.

I think that's partially because in her case when she's hanging around boys, neither side is feeling like they are seen as sex objects and can be more at ease with each other company. It's a bit like a girl having a homosexual male friend in our world.

Complete reversal of Male MC interaction with girls in this world were both parties are wanting to have sex with member of opposite gender.

@ImabotStW
@Qelix

So, instead of being seen as an aggressive chad pervert she will be the friendzoned gay friend. Good for friendships and crying on the shoulder but not for romantic relationships.

It is another type of reputation ruin. Our guys and their girls need a balanced form of aggressiveness (not violent dick but also not pushy pussy, America, Fuck Yeah!) to be desirable.

BTW, this is an enjoyable thread. I am looking forward to the future chapters and talking to you guys.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
the money actually is used to stop kawashima, if he was free she would almost literally never let him sleep. in the original comic
she got a part time job so she could make more money JUST so she could fuck more often, that's how bad she wants it.

Dex-chan lover
IT'S GO TIME
1513036874129.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread