Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - High Fever of Unknown Cause from Another World

Fed-Kun's army
Finally the worlds collide, now the real PLOT begins 😈
Since this is the non-H version they'll obviously not show the act but they sure as hell will insinuate it.

That feeling when the female MC is going to get into the way of the male MC just to keep things straight.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaah, good ol' feminism..
Stating shit like girl getting raped when she's paying for sex. o_O

By same standard that would mean all men that paid for sex are rape victims, and those whores that charged money are rapists that should be sent to jail, right?
Well, series swapping stereotypes around are great for showing just how sexist feminists are, always some coming out of the woodwork with their stupid lies and sexist propaganda.

Dex-chan lover
@auodere
Well, she's supposed to represent a horny teenage boy. Sure the kid might not be "cute" or "handsome" by any metric standard, but he's not ugly or repulsive either, so he'll do.
@CattusCruris
Subvert?
Its been building up on it....

Fed-Kun's army
@PsychoJing
Instead of being about a horny person who takes advantage of that world, it was about a girl who held on to her old values and took up hobbies like fishing instead. I really hope this series doesn't just turn into the doujin.

I'm expecting a twist, maybe they'll add a little "realism" since this series has a somewhat more grounded setting.

Group Leader
@daywithoutgames raped ? What ?
She obviously wants it (as any horny teenager boy would, especially considering she's uber horny and perverted) and even is willing to pay for it, he proposed it to her and she ACCEPTED.
SHE even asked if HE was really okay with it and was sure HE wanted to do it.
How in the hell is that rape ?

Sure, he's profiting from his situation but WHO CARES ? They both want it, right ? DONE, THAT'S IT. He's like the manslut she had been dying for.
It's absolutely the same thing as any girl that gets paid in exchange for sex, but when it's the other way around, it's rape ? Messed up train of thoughts really.

Dex-chan lover
@CattusCruris
What happens in the doujin can all still happen here. It doesn't need to be shown, just implied. Seeing the consequences of those actions, as well as how the Mcs (yeah both of her friends are Mcs at this point)react to them, is what i'm waiting for.

We never really got the male Mc's perspective on this world, the few perspectives we did get were related to sex. I really wanted to see how this impacted his life.
Will his actions cause his male classmates to ostracize him?
Will even his female classmates look down on him for being a slut?

Another question i want answered, is how will the two female mcs (from this world) act after they have "done it" with him.
Will they realize it wasn't really worth obsessing over it, or just obsess over it more?
Will they feel like more of a WOMAN because of it?

I have so many questions, I don't know if they would provide a decent enough "twist" for you, but god I want to know XD.

Maybe Kawashima is going to back out, or have second thoughts about it after doing it. She could be like Kajou Ayame from Shimoneta, who can talk dirty, but shies away from the real thing.

Inverting everything, a horny teenage boy having their first time with a classmate they just met, for 3000 yen, doesn't seem like the ideal way for it to happen. A: They just met, so there's not a ton of trust yet. B: They had to pay for it. C: If Kawshima's tastes are entirely conventional, she probably intended for herself to take charge.

Users who are viewing this thread