Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Re: Ero, Starting Part-Timer Life for Lewd Reasons

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for Ichikawa. She's stuck in this world where everything feels lewd and she can't even go back anymore because her other self is probably starring a doujin of her own.

Good for our two main horny girls for snagging a man dick though. I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Thought it was an unpopular opinion, but actually surprised to see people hoping it won't go down the same as dj all the way.

Dex-chan lover
i recently read the doujin version, and now i see what they mean by this manga catching up with the original... i hope this manga wont be go as some carbon copy as the doujin but something else with the element of the dj...

Dex-chan lover
So... we gonna go into the doujin's territory eh? Can't say I'm surprised but I thought that this manga would maintain the status quo like all the other ecchi mangas out there.

Double-page supporter
Can't go back her slutty self is done for she probably done her classmates now.

Contributor
I'd like some more Ichikawa screen time. Lewd is nice and all, but if I wanted lewd I'd read the original. You made me like old man Ichikawa so god damn it give me more of her.

Double-page supporter
HO YEAH! It's finally Kanzaki's time to shine! I wonder if she'll be a quick squirt like in the original doujin. The author may have a twist or two in store for us though. Each chapter has been a surprise so far.

And I can already tell where this is gonna go. He's gonna try to get Ichikawa on board too only for her to go "Ew no." and then they realize they're from the same world.

Dex-chan lover
@Arturia
At this point, I kinda expect it to go along with dj, only for Ichikawa to go
24a.jpg

on Urisugi when we least expect it (probably not before Kanzaki gets a taste of D, though).

Double-page supporter
Kanzaki is awfully cute this chapter.
>you will never steal a nervous moral-reversal girl's virginity

I'm thinking this arc'll be about Ichikawa having to sleuth out the reason both of her friends have gotten part time jobs

Users who are viewing this thread