Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - First Time: Despair, No Matter What

Maybe this will sound childish, but i think having sex without love is meaningless :/
You have you'r right hand if you wanna do it without love.

hello @Saishy

Nah, i think im just into vanilla and im one of those "good boys" or something. But maybe i really could be a demisexual. I haven't really questioned my sexuality yet tbh. All i know about myself is that im hetero. Thats it \( ̄︶ ̄*\))

well that kinda seems to be demi... it just means a person feels sexual attraction after having emotional bonds.
doesn't mean it ONLY happens like that, but if it's the norm instead of exception, then that is it.

apparently the norm is just being horny for everything they like always? *shrugs*

Fed-Kun's army
@Werducc Thats almost like my philosophy, theres tons of alternatives to sex unless you are prepared finacialy and mentaly to have a kid. My right hand has and will continue to serve me well till i die.(im never having a kid since i wont be able to support it, dont want to ruin someones life just for my own pleasure.)

this series went from kinda gross but tolerable and occasionally funny to just downright awful real fast, huh?

Double-page supporter
Ah, so it wasn't a full swap. It was just a mind transfer. I wonder what'll happen now. Kind of curious if its going to follow the original and show the other girls or not.
They don't really have any actual bearing on Ichikawa's story like Kawashima and Kanzaki do. At most, I suspect we might see Kuroki-sensei talking with him, perhaps, but outside of that... we're probably only going to see further context and narrative moments around his times with Kawashima and Kanzaki, and how they affect Ichikawa.
That body swap thing can't possibly be right. Males in the reversed world have a refractory period of several hours as opposed to the MUCH lower waiting time we have.
Sure, but it's the only way to explain why alt-Ichikawa still had her hymen intact during her first time in the normal world, while normal Ichikawa in the alt-world can just masturbate with an object with no obstructions or pain even though she thought she still had a hymen. Maybe somehow the process managed to improve this body's endurace so he didn't have to worry so much? Other Isekai, even though they usually have the excuse of a fantasy setting, do tend to empower those that cross over, so maybe he was given stronger sexual vitality. The same might be said of the other him suddenly becoming even more biologically motivated and empowered, to perhaps overcome his timid nature in a world where it would actually be a bit of a detriment.

Double-page supporter
Wow so many new bits of info.
These two finally confirm that they're from the same world.
We finally got to see the other Ichikawa and turns out she TRIED to be slut only it didn't work out which was hilarious.
Kanzaki is still a quick squirt like in the original doujins.
And the new guy actually has or had a little crush on Kawashima which is cute honestly.
Great chapter. I honestly have no idea what's gonna happen, but I'm actually a little hopeful those two hook up considering they're from the same world and understand how weird all this is. Although if he keeps sleeping with her friends I don't see them getting together...
You mean a crush on Ichikawa, not Kawashima.

Double-page supporter
...I don't like this anymore. So I thought this was interesting because it could contrast gender roles but not anymore. This is just about a pervert version of yourself violating your body and privacy. If at one point they meet with their other selves and don't punch them in the face I'm gonna rate this 1.
I don't even think they can meet. I feel like it's just impossible. It's also already been stated previously that Ichikawa suspected this was going on, but tried to ignore it because she couldn't do anything about it, even if she could swap places again- she had resigned herself to staying in this topsy-turvy world because it's better than going back to a world where her entire reputation's likely been ruined by a pervert version of herself. Again, like I said, this was already speculated on by the character herself in the story many chapters ago, so kinda weird to suddenly worry about it now that she finally has confirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread