Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - You Know, My Mom Always Forgets the Names of Erotic Situations She Likes

So.... if this is moral reversal.... and this is how woman think....
Then...
ALL MEN IN THIS REAL WORLD THINK LIKE THAT?! SO ALL MY SHOUJO MANGA HERO IS ACTUALLY H*RNY INSIDE??!
Oh my... I really underestimated how perv*rt men are.. I enjoy smut and h manga, but never really think like that. In the end I choose men by their face and personality

Man, this manga has taught me more about how i pick hentai than i have taught myself by pickimg hentai

Double-page supporter
Huh, gender flipped cheeky brat(mesugaki).
I'd rather just read Namaiki Zakari (english title Cheeky Brat), a legit romance manga by Miyuki Mitsubachi that I got sucked into months ago that focuses on two high schoolers: a female senpai (2nd year) manager of a basketball club, and her cheeky kouhai (1st year) hotshot player who confesses his feelings to her by the end of the first volume (there's 23 volumes). It follows their lives all the way into college. One of the best romance reads I've had, even counting some good manhwa I've read elsewhere. I like it precisely because it follows their romance beyond them both confessing, and developments that I feel like don't often get covered as much as I'd like.

There are no plants named "plants", there are no fetishes called "normal".
Thats fucking poetry

Dex-chan lover
Reading the phrase "Milkboy Lore" was almost as disconcerting as hearing a friend once talk about "Goldenboy Lore," and I'm still not sure how I feel about either of them...

Users who are viewing this thread