Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - You Know, My Mom Always Forgets the Names of Erotic Situations She Likes

Fed-Kun's army
@AnnePackrat Great! Now we have a double meaning for boipussy...

396k03.png

Noice to see this one finally got update..
Thank you folks for the translation.. XD
I can't wait until she fully corrupted enjoy the ride.. 😈😂

Ichikawa part of the vanillagang, let’s go.

And by vanilla I mean trying to have a healthy romantic relationship with a single partner. Not trying to incite a fetish war.

That girl got screwed, both her bodies got used by that crazy perv, now she's not a virgin anymore

Dex-chan lover
Ero reverse harem comic with handsome boys like general reverse harem stories?! GOD, what a rare, great treat. I want to read it, too!!
If anyone knows, feel free to ping or message me. Wink wink.
Though I guess there's probably no manga with girl MC failing in the most strange situations and ending up with her face pushed right into a dicks of various guys... Some chapters of Tsugumomo aside.
LMAOOO that'd be a sight to see. Genius idea. Someone please make this-

Double-page supporter
@ScrotumMilk it's logical since everything is flipped that's what the emphasis would be on. Penile implant/enhancement surgery is probably as common there as breast implant/enhancement surgery is in the real world.

Although, having a small penis is considered a complete disqualifier in the real world. (Namely, you can be the perfect guy otherwise, but a small penis negates it all). I wonder if small breasts work the same way in their world - especially since reverse or not, small breasts are more immediately obvious.

Though Ichikawa has huge wonderful boobs so in their world, she's the "well-hung chad".

BCS

Dex-chan lover
The romcom and harems are gender reversed, so why straight shota isn't?

V: irgin
A: pproved
N: onsensical
I: llusions of
L: ow-barrier
L: ove and
A: ffection

Double-page supporter
Love the reversal of the classic ”loli-brat gets pounded silly” genre. Also I love how horny yet insightful this series continues to be.

@Keledor
Just because she’s right but that doesn’t mean we have to admit it.

Best chapter in a while. Its been a bit dull ever since hentai MC kun appeared

Users who are viewing this thread