Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - You Know, My Mom Always Forgets the Names of Erotic Situations She Likes

How would internet culture in that world differ when compared to ours? What's their version of a G.I.R.L. (Guy In Real Life)? Do some of them masturbate to Morgan Freeman's voice? Are there more catboy artworks than their catgirl counterparts? Are K-Pop bands treated like idols? Are women in Islamic countries still required to wear hijabs? Do they have female space marines in their version of Warhammer 40k? Do the males in their version of Keijo!!!!!!!! (I counted 8) sword fight with their willies? Are our harems their version of reverse harems and vice-versa? Is there a change to the male-to-female ratio of Engineering students? Are white knights female? Are Karens male? etc.

Dex-chan lover
Well, we still don't get much about the idea of beauty in their world.
In ours, we have the ideal image from media such as well trained body or big dick for guys, or curvy body for girls.
Unfortunately, the guys shown are mostly depicted as shy and very averted towards girls. We still don't see the type of guys in their school who would put attention into their appearance and look for romantic relationship with the girls. So the personality is still very skewed to the "girls thinks with their hole" vs "guys hate sex" dichotomy.

I wonder about Kawashima's description of shonen reverse-harem manga though.
Shoujo reverse harem story also often play the "I'm just an average looking girl without anything special" protagonist, like in shounen harem stories.
Also, for shoujo, my image is usually not "the readers self-insert actually want to get fucked but wouldn't admit it", but "the readers self-insert really dislike sex" and thus keep the erotic elements separated in distance.

Vanilla = degeneracy
Wild Kinks = Cultured
Vanilla = newbie
Wild kinks = when you've been in there long enough and thus need stronger stimulation

Seeing the mesugaki and contemporary romcom appeal stated that boldly is what I read this Manga for.

Double-page supporter
trying to find something on nhentai that doesnt include NTR, shota, loli, piss or incest be like

Dex-chan lover
goof in page 3 and page 4 : the colors of the socks of the brat change from black -> grey -> black .

- attacking a little boy is a crime .
- er , news flash for you , main girl : 90 % of the stories of henta* involves crimes : rap*ng , having $ex with minors , having $ex with animals , cheating , prostitution , black-mailing , torturing , murdering , ....

page 8 and page 9 : imagine a henta* that has only 30 pages , but 29 pages are about introducing characters , describing the relationship , dating , ... , then finally the last page shows their $ex scene . no one would buy this henta* book , lol .

page 12 : "why is this guy so popular ?" , "how would that even occur ?" . i guess the author is making fun of some modern harem stories : all the girls falls in love with the MC for no reason at all . these stories are just self-insert , wish-fullfillment stories of the virgin authors , lol .

some example of bad harem stories , dont waste your time with them :

- grand blue dreaming .

- devil part-timer .

- re:monster , aka retar* monster , aka isekai goblin : because im not a human anyomre , im a monster goblin now so i can rap* all the b!tches in this isekai .

- nisekoi .

- quint quint 5 toubun sisters .

- sword art online .

- isekai smartphone .

- shield hero isekai .

- Yamaguchi Mikoto 's Game obu Familia – Family Senki , aka isekai with my step-mother and 2 step-aunts .

- Parallel Paradise , aka isekai into an all-female world , the MC gets to fukk all the girls , but still b!tching all the time because he is a women-hater .

- World's End Harem : in the future , all men in the world are dead , the women are begging a male brat to have $ex with them to repopulate the world , but he refuses because he only love men .

Dex-chan lover
>virgin delusion fodder

God I love Kawashima, that has to be the best description for vanilla shit I've ever heard.

Group Leader
Isn't it "connoisseur" rather than "sommelier"? Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread