Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Hanako Cums in 100 Seconds

Group Leader
@Cyreader Amahara has at least 3 series he is writing right now, this one, Interspecies Reviewers, and 33 Year Old Single Female Knight-Captain (which he also illustrates). Mantarou doesn't seem to be illustrating for anyone else, but has had health problems in the past

Dex-chan lover
I hope the fake sports girl gets laid, it might help her silly mentality on being popular.

Dex-chan lover
@BCS - in this chapter, the storyteller is a guy who only gets laid because he was teleported to a world where women are the ones who want sex. Not really a romance guru.
Reminds me of that anime, where they got a bunch of "romance experts" to help MC date girls, but they're all the sort of people who couldn't obtain a steady relationship.

In reality, romance is largely about finding somebody who is interested in dating you. But if you can't find a person like that, it's probably because you need to become a more likeable person first.

@Kirin-kun - he dated the reverse-world Ichikawa while they were in normal world.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... Isn't reverse-world Ichikawa supposed to be a super horny girl? Did she quickly adapt or something?

That means he feels she dated him because she "wasn't being picky" like he just explained?

That would also explain why he doesn't seem to be a complete virgin when he comes to this world... Maybe he got some experience with the reverse gal.

That being said, the timeline does not match up at all. They seem to be transported to this world at the same time, but if I remember correctly the difference is that this guy was in the hospital for 3 more days? Can you say you dated someone for 3 days?

In any case, I'm to lazy to fact-check right now. I would greatly apreciate if someone where to confirm what I'm saying tho.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure this is a pun on the "100 days until blanky blank" trend.

Edit: Ok I saw the TL notes, they did notice. It's just weird the pun didn't translate to the title itself.

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu
Mc-Chan was in reverse world for 3 whole months, Hentai Protag-Kun was showing symptoms then sent to the hospital for 2 days.
@Hitspark
He slept with the Reverse World girl only and then her friends when his mind swapped over.

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga. Too bad there aren't any like it at all (besides the hentai version)

Dex-chan lover
@Hitspark @Khulmach

OH MY GOD. I totally didn't remember that they actually talked about this LOL. (Yes, I actually went and fact-checked it.)

By the way: No, the body in this world hasn't slept with any man at all... The original owner, now reverse world Ichikawa, just broke her own hymen after using dildos for so long. At least that's what I can infer.

Dex-chan lover
"taking money for a normal date is too fukking PATHETIC" , i guess the great author amahara was insulting this trashy manga , "rent a b!tch" , lol : https://mangadex.org/title/22151/kanojo-okarishimasu

just read chapter 1 of "rent a b!tch" and you will understand : the b!tch charges 40,000 yen per hour for her dating service , plus the expenses for her transportation , her foods and her drinks , and during the date , virgin male losers can only talk with her , look at her , but no touching , no groping , no kissing , no stripping , no $ex , .......

40,000 yen per hour ? this b!tch thinks she is the most greatest goddess on earth or something ?????

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu I feel like we'd probably remember more if we could read it more than once a few months, but it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread