Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Hanako Cums in 100 Seconds

Dex-chan lover
Maybe people need to get into a habit of re-reading stuff instead of just reading the latest update? Depending on the length of the work, don't go too crazy, but I've binged through all 5 or 6 seasons of MHA once because I felt so out of it I needed a refresher on everything.

That's asking a lot for some people due to schedules. Personally I just can't be bothered to re-read large portions of a series just because the translators aren't timely.

Contributor
They already had a conversation, and he even said he always admired her or something to that effect. Maybe people need to take a moment to read a few chapters back sometimes? It wasn't even that far back.
Bro really necro-ed a three year old comment for this.

Generally it's poor form to Necro old threads my guy.

Also, consider, chapters can be posted with months in between, and while I want to read an update I don't want to reread stuff. Especially if it's not something I particularly liked. So shaming people for not rereading an old chapter is kinda fucking rude?

Like, the chapter you're referencing was 9 months before this one?

"taking money for a normal date is too fukking PATHETIC" , i guess the great author amahara was insulting this trashy manga , "rent a b!tch" , lol : https://mangadex.org/title/22151/kanojo-okarishimasu

just read chapter 1 of "rent a b!tch" and you will understand : the b!tch charges 40,000 yen per hour for her dating service , plus the expenses for her transportation , her foods and her drinks , and during the date , virgin male losers can only talk with her , look at her , but no touching , no groping , no kissing , no stripping , no $ex , .......

40,000 yen per hour ? this b!tch thinks she is the most greatest goddess on earth or something ?????
It gets worse, later on the protagonist of that manga gets a boner while crying and imagining that the girls are getting their backs blown-out by other dudes. And that was after an arc where he had shown character development, making a lot of people drop the story.

Users who are viewing this thread