Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Hanako Cums in 100 Seconds

Dex-chan lover
lol this manga super funny xD i thought it was some short of hentai... but its really good comedy right there

Another lovely chapter.

@rake2005
You don't seem to understand the basic premise of this manga and those words have lost all meaning.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this is getting boring. Each chapter after the reveal is "hurr durr i'm so horny, let's fuck."

Yep... Kanzaki-san really is my type. Short hair, Small breasts, Not too tall, and of course.... HORNY AS FUCK!!

Aggregator gang
Still feel bad mc has to deal with the fact that her other self is having sex with people in the other world

@rxfan Well she's not tho. The other her apparently stopped fucking other guys after getting embarrassed on her first time because the original her never masturbated.

Double-page supporter
@PeanutFever he is talking about reverse ichikawa. He is the first person who fucked her alt.

I forgot about reverse ichikawa. She must be having the time of her life in the non reverse world.
That's if she actually recovered mentally after how painful breaking her normal world body's hymen and losing her virginity was. Suddenly finding sex to actually be painful, even if it's just for the first time, is still a horrible experience to work past, I'm sure.
We were shown how she recoiled to that experience, and that felt like PTSD levels. She might have well calmed down permanently, who knows. But the impression I got from Urisugi's story was that she wasn't as eager to sleep around after that.
@rxfan Well she's not tho. The other her apparently stopped fucking other guys after getting embarrassed on her first time because the original her never masturbated.
It's not that she never masturbated- she just never used any methods that would break the hymen or otherwise prepare her physically for her first time. I don't think she said she never masturbated at all before coming to reverse world.

The number of people in these comments that didn't seem to read when Urisugi was explaining what happened with reverse Ichikawa, or just in general, really. To be fair, I'm coming into this late and binge reading so it's all fresh in my mind, unlike people who were reading this story as it was being published and translated. Perhaps people should regularly re-read to refresh on the narrative of things? I know I re-watch anime from the start after a new season comes out, sometimes, because I feel like I can't really remember what's going on anymore.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I wonder what his reaction to Moral Ichikawa is.
They already had a conversation, and he even said he always admired her or something to that effect. Maybe people need to take a moment to read a few chapters back sometimes? It wasn't even that far back.
Still waiting for the Delinquents under the bridge chapter.

The story is great but why is it bi-monthly actually curious not complaining like is the author/artist doing other work as well or working 3 jobs?
Like I've said before, why should it introduce them? They have no bearing on Ichikawa's story. Him interacting with Kawashima and Kanzaki does.
@Raknasuu I feel like we'd probably remember more if we could read it more than once a few months, but it is what it is.
Maybe people need to get into a habit of re-reading stuff instead of just reading the latest update? Depending on the length of the work, don't go too crazy, but I've binged through all 5 or 6 seasons of MHA once because I felt so out of it I needed a refresher on everything.

This is part of why I don't like reading/watching unfinished stuff, usually. I want to take in the entire story in a short amount of time, so I don't have to go back and re-read/watch because it's been so long I'm suddenly forgetting things.
hanako is the nickname of the short-hair girl , hana = flower , ko = girl , because her family is selling flowers .
Nickname? Pretty sure it's her actual given name.
It sucks that she finishes too quickly but at least she doesn't have to deal with a refractory period like guys.
Besides that I wonder if anything significant if gonna happen soon like the MCs going back to their original worlds. Also I'm starting to miss Ichikawa...
She's been in this chapter and last chapter. Hell, she talked a decent amount in the last one, even had her interacting with Amamiya. What do you mean, miss her? Are you just saying you want more focus on her again? Then just say that. Saying you miss her implies she hasn't been seen, when she's totally still involved.
Lol, so he was "corrupted" (more like educated) by the reverse Ichikawa.
Yes... that was made clear a few chapters ago, when he outright told normal Ichikawa about her reverse self. He even said she didn't actually start sleeping around, either- she had her first time with Urisugi (MC-kun), but because normal Ichikawa never broke her hymen, it was extremely painful and she was embarrassed/traumatized so she never got to be as whore as he is being now. It's all right there in the story, but I guess it's been weeks since a lot of you read that stuff, so you forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread