Chastity Reverse World

any recommendation for something like this? reverse moral or reverse world.

PS: I don't like Immortal swordsman

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Hmm, I would've prefered if it was only the female MC.

reversed sexual morality by Chastity on questionable questing if somebody wanna read some text instead of manga

Uhhhhh it’s kinda just all about sex now huh? And it focuses on the male mainly....I was hoping for maybe a more in-depth story that explores this reverse world and perhaps look into the power dynamics more but I get that this was adapted from a hentai so I guess this was as good as it was gonna get....sigh

It's not like there isn't something to this whole premise, it does seem like it might be an interesting thing to explore... if it wasn't so obviously just written by some horny dude who gets off to the idea of women acting like hormonal schoolboys, and who clearly didn't consult any real women for their perspectives on anything when writing the female protagonist.
I get that a lot of characters are obviously just exaggerated for comedic effect, but it is still a little bit too much in a lot of ways.

Disclaimer: I'm a woman, and very obviously not the target audience. Whatever.

@mahdimehdi10 eh, why im not interested at all lol.., turns out if your sex life is good enough you just started to think of these as natural thing and no longer a taboo.. also they lied, married woman are the worst

@NekoNikki Idk, I still think it is useful for women to read. Many women seem to think that being a man is always 100% fun times, and simply don't seem to understand the bottomless pit of insecurity that lies hidden behind the cultural pressure to act confident. The fundamental difference is that female sexuality is valued while male sexuality is not

This was a joy to read though I never really found it hot or anything it played off more as a very enjoyable but surreal comedy
There was barely a moment I didn’t find myself smiling waiting to turn the next page.
This is a masterpiece and I will forever treasure it
Especially after binging the whole thing in a single sitting
Not even tensei slime datta ken was capable of making me do that
Granted it’s quite a bit longer than this but still
All in all 9/10
Never stoped enjoying it

Users who are viewing this thread