Cheap Sweet Candy

Double-page supporter
"Sniping" is one thing, but skipping to the end and uploading chapters in reverse order...

Just, what? Why even do that. I can't think of any reason other than trolling ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll continue to read Emblem Scans/Boredom Society (thank you for your work on the series!!) and ignore the rest.

Group Leader
To do list*

The chapter's been translated just that it's a better read after the series is finished.

Dex-chan lover
When translators skip a large number of chapters you get a situation like happened with one outs's manga. Huge gaps in the story, chapters that will never be translated and people telling you to go watch the anime because it can't be helped.

I am gonna take that Hentai Doujinshi ending with Kokonotsu giving Hotaru a candy wedding ring as the real ending to this story, this motherfucker of an author DOESN'T know how to make a pay off even when his weekly manga is in stake, he couldn't give enough of a shit to give it a proper send off but make it look like the ending is just another chapter when the theme surrounding the final chapter REEKS ending vibes, fuck him, I am dissapointed.

I hope emblem scans didn't drop this, i went ahead and read those shitty raws that are available pretty much anywhere. But i'm still looking forward to this group's work.

If this manga was a fireworks display the final chapter was one of those really small red fireworks that go "pop", except it was a bit damp and just kinda went "ffttt" and let out a small puff of smoke.

Fed-Kun's army
Kotoyama, you jerk!
Even if the mangaka gave us some wish-fulfilling art of Hotaru x Coconuts, it'd hurt less.

For anyone who might be interested, here's a quick summary-review of a oneshot depicting what Hajime has been doing prior to starting work in the dagashi shop:

https://wsstalkback.blogspot.com/2018/12/weekly-shounen-sunday-45-2019-features.html

As far as I can tell nobody had translated this story ("Itookashi"), so in the meantime...

Spoilers of course.

Users who are viewing this thread