Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Handle With Care

Aggregator gang
holy mariana trench deep shit... if this manga published in the us, i can't imagine the backlash the author will receive...

Aggregator gang
the chin joke is too funny, on the last page I was like... did she just hide her chin?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure about your competition there... since the criteria is quite arbitrary. It relies on multiple groups of people to judge what's "good", and one of the groups have to deem it "bad". It really does sound silly.

I can't speak for most, but in general, I'm just here to have a good time reading manga and looking at goofy comments. If something interesting is brought up, I might make a comment about it... like with the proposed "competition" here.

I suppose if you do want to "win" though, just have some hardcore hentai there in a release that isn't marked ecchi or something.

Thanks for the scanlations in any case.

Dex-chan lover
@humbleoverlord The moment he said "normal" i knew we were in for some shit lol.

Oh well, ive seen worse. This definitely won't be getting outside of Japan though. Hell it probably won't even get an anime unless it drops this kinda excess. They may be more conservative? i think is the word, but they do have limits when it comes to affecting sales. They often overstep on those grounds though.

Its certainly not a good enough story right now to warrant any further investment or risk. You would be better off choosing an equally good neutral story with a chance of oversea's success if your in charge of picking what gets animated. If you want the chance to trigger people in the US you need a much better story, atleast goblin slayer or shield hero.

Dex-chan lover
> This definitely won't be getting outside of Japan

good, so poor Reiji won't be turned black and homosexual in the western adaptation 🤣

Power Uploader
@Freezee It was something that was argued intensely during the holiday, so I'm merely giving people the chance to prove their points. The conditions can't be any simpler once you read the rule book (over on our Discord), but I'm open for suggestion if you still have any issue. And yes, we're just taking the chance to make the announcement, nothing more.

Dex-chan lover
It didn't really cure him of being homosexual, it just made elf boy asexual. After the potion wore off he went back to trying to get mc's ass. It was a "potion of no sexual desire".

Also the sister overdosed him. Proper dose was supposed to make the elf stop trying to grab his ass.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, all the sensitive muricans. America is pretty much the only country that gets offended by literally everything in the world by at this point.

Dex-chan lover
It seems a bit homophobic, but thankfully it addresses mostly his excessive sex drive rather than try to change him to become straight. I do however have ethical issues with using mind and body altering drugs without the consent of the individual in question.

@captain_crunch if that was true there would not resort to torture in conversion camps, and there would not be so many deaths at those camps. I just wish religious institutions were held to the same standard as every other group, since most other groups can't do such a thing with no legal issues. Sure the parents sent their kid there and gave consent, but I don't think a parent should be allowed to give consent for such acts.

Dex-chan lover
what a community, this whole manga things must be why there isn't any legal place to read the translated one, welp, here i go making some credit page

Dex-chan lover
@Freezee
I think it'll be just like a voting system tho
Basically you just have to create a bait credit page which will generate a LOT of comments and breaking those certain rules
Admin nominates them with removing the credit page, and people votes with their comments (and the flame and controversies)

I have an idea for that, anything EU vs NA (especially politics) usually become spicy really fast lol

Dex-chan lover
Adding extra page(s) to chapters for the purpose of crediting scanlators or translation notes is generally OK. Extra pages which contain extraneous political content, agendas, propaganda, commentary, race-baiting or content that could be construed as offensive may be removed by staff. Extra pages are also subject to the same standards as listed out in section 5.1.

Users who are viewing this thread