Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Skin Alchemist!?

Dex-chan lover
The beauty cream that declares war on the very passage of time!

Yeah, I can see him getting a reputation as a legendary alchemist. This...is probably going to spell trouble in the future, but at the very least, he's gained a powerful ally-several allies if he opens his product to more women.

I just wondering, can you bang the ghost girl? She looks thicc af

@Kerumiku Yes, because bullying is exactly the same as not wanting to be sexually harassed by someone you have zero sexual attraction to or interest in...
I really wish baizou would at least be consistend with whether sexual harassment is bad or not, but I guess they wouldn't be baizou if they were cognizant.

Dex-chan lover
Supposedly an active ingredient of skin whitening cream is a mercury compound. Some shady products use an incredibly toxic form of this mercury compound, and it will poison someone who uses it for a long period of time. I think it's strange that people in the west want to be tanned,while people in asia want to be pale.

Double-page supporter
I can make an elixir of youth, but it'll take more than 5 days
Oh, then I don't want it
Sure I understand her motive of wanting to show off at the banquet but you'd think that there is some interest for it regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh.. cosmetic products.. It cannot be emphasized how useful it is.. It's terrifying how much of a double-edges sword it is. With right application, it may come off great but if misused or a product doesn't suit well with you then it may make it worst.

but in the case of manga, it erases unnecessary lines.

@mnmega

Well, she did say she can literally materialize.. and can eat.. and is a house guardian or something.. so I guess, some form of mystical creature??

@scripted

You look incredibly satisfied that I'm also satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread