Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - A worrying ghost girl

Power Uploader
@RonBWL Oh.. yeah errors can always happen.. But, I pointed it out coz most bubbles looked like that to me (that’s why I thought that you use PS actions).. I just pointed out a few of them...
Thanks for the release tho..
Also, for cut out bubbles you imagine the bubble as complete and then TS the text as near the center as possible:
(Red line indicates the center of complete bubble while green line indicates the center of incomplete bubble which is most likely what you used)
9-C5-F42-DE-2-DA0-4-C34-B8-D8-F197-CCC92-C60.jpg

PS: sorry if I’m pinpointing too many things... 😅

Power Uploader
@AthK regarding second suggestion, I myself find it rather jarring for reading experience though, since it'll result in the text being too close to the top, but maybe that's just me. I always attempt to center the text based on the actual visible white space of the bubble :D

Power Uploader
@RonBWL oh... Yeah.. personal preferences may differ.. I just told the most common practice... it’s okay if you don’t want to follow it.. Thx

Aggregator gang
So it's a ketosis potion. I feel like there are some side effects to that which the author isn't considering. What happens to the human (ghost) body when you are magically in ketosis while still consuming carbs? Where is that excess energy going? Does your liver explode? etc.

Aggregator gang
If he likes em Thicc that explains why he doesn't like any of these skinny bitches trynna fuck round his pharmacy

Double-page supporter
You got some good taste reiji😏,yeah thicc girls are good,not too much thicc girls,thicc girls like Tohsaka Rin are good!!

Dex-chan lover
No pudge nor skin and bones, muscles.
Get some meat in there instead of fat.

Supporter
Noela, you
UPa1QZ1.gif

Somehow I'm in Star Wars mode with my comments today...

Users who are viewing this thread