Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Bring it on

Aggregator gang
How did Faris ever use her power before meeting the MC with his OP resurrection thing? Seems like the kind of ability that gets used precisely one time in normal play.

It's chapter 6 now and people still assume the February issue will be released in February......

It's not, it's going to be release next month....

Fed-Kun's army
>elves for food and chefs
Going vegan aren't ya? Hope you like nuts and berries

Dex-chan lover
It really feels like most manga authors are like 12 years old. Everything is always so simple and stupid

Fucking hell, my name is faris too so everytime her name showed up i felt uncomfortable.

@Anaddict because it is aim for 12years old(younger audience). You don't really need complicated scenario or big brain war strats for something purely made to entertain younger audience.

Dex-chan lover
How is the newly revived demon lord with barely any resources going to defend against a multinational coalition? 🤔

Power Uploader
@captain_crunch Forming alliances with non-human races, as stated in the chapter. After all she can't die with her new slave helping her, so eventually all the threats throwing her way would be neutralized.

Aggregator gang
I get it's the premise but lmao how can you even be upset after betraying the MC

"We have to kill MC so he doesn't betray us"

"Oh no the MC has taken issue with us killing him"

It's actually comical I wish the hero party had a cynical guy to call everyone else out here lol

It's a shame the character designs are so cute because this series is so dull.

Dex-chan lover
@sinkingship
Faris was their last resort character, normally she'd be just before the demon lord, essentially as a "suicide bomber" of sorts to take out at least one of the party that invaded and killed the others, basically she'd use her powers once and only once, with licht around however she can be a frontline fighter which changes up their strategies immensely.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread