Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Rael

Dex-chan lover
Real stupid idea, "let's let one of the people capable of unifying humanity against the demon lord go free what could go wrong ?", can't wait for in 50 chapter for the saint to come back leading some sort of crusade or something.

Dex-chan lover
As the spoilers said last chapter, these guys really can't think about how dangerous the Saint can be against them. Sure, they erase her memories, but that's not all too great an idea anyway. Unless they put someone that will end her or make sure she doesn't go out of line, this real is a stupid idea.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I think rather than erase all the memories it's going to be about the interior route of the dungeon and maybe their faces, sorta thing. A brute force "all memory of the past X hours is gone" seems a bit too crude.

Power Uploader
As the spoilers said last chapter, these guys really can't think about how dangerous the Saint can be against them. Sure, they erase her memories, but that's not all too great an idea anyway. Unless they put someone that will end her or make sure she doesn't go out of line, this real is a stupid idea.

Thanks for the TL
The author kinda resolved that problem with some of the most jankiest writing I've ever seen.. Then again, Japan otakus can't really think well ahead, I'm not surprise that this kind of writing get a pass there.

Rael basically became a reincarnation character at this point. She was left on the street with no memories, but somehow still retains her ability to bless people. A poor family treated her to food, so she wanted to return the favor. They reckon that's impossible because all the village needed is some rain, but she did it with her blessing in the end. Rael then realized the world need her, there are other poor soul out there who could use her blessing, so she embarked on a journey to bring happiness to other people around the world.

So they basically wrote her character off, never-to-be-seen-again in the most anticlimactic ever.

Staff
Super Moderator
Real stupid idea, "let's let one of the people capable of unifying humanity against the demon lord go free what could go wrong ?", can't wait for in 50 chapter for the saint to come back leading some sort of crusade or something.
I mean... what could they do. It's literally impossible to kill them now
anos-voldigoad-the-misfit-of-demon-king-academy.gif

And it seems like being resurrected heals you too, so they could start an all-out war and fight for literally forever

Dex-chan lover
The author kinda resolved that problem with some of the most jankiest writing I've ever seen.. Then again, Japan otakus can't really think well ahead, I'm not surprise that this kind of writing get a pass there.

Rael basically became a reincarnation character at this point. She was left on the street with no memories, but somehow still retains her ability to bless people. A poor family treated her to food, so she wanted to return the favor. They reckon that's impossible because all the village needed is some rain, but she did it with her blessing in the end. Rael then realized the world need her, there are other poor soul out there who could use her blessing, so she embarked on a journey to bring happiness to other people around the world.

So they basically wrote her character off, never-to-be-seen-again in the most anticlimactic ever.
welp, that's really bad writting 😢😢.

I was going to say, remember that this guys are morons, pretty much when they explained how they got defeated it was to their own doing.
But author really doesn't help pulling shit like this.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... what could they do. It's literally impossible to kill them now

Yes but the Saint is still a formidable weapon to be in the hand of theirs enemies, they might have the anti-nuke shield but it doesn't mean they have to let their enemies get a hold of nukes.

At this point the Demon Lord should go behind MC back and just shank her in whatever street they'll drop her off.

Dex-chan lover
So to any LN readers, Does Licht show any interest in the girls? He seems to act like a dead fish most of the time, so I was wondering if he ever grew to like one of them.

Contributor

Lol, for real, what a waste of this character (and chapters), was much better to leave her death after reading such a boring conclusion. :p

Users who are viewing this thread