Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Aranea

Dex-chan lover
that was an extremely lackluster fight. so the bug just decided to sacrifice itself to beat rose while i'm assuming under the assumption that it's master would win and force licht to revive it and all the other servants. what a stupid bug.

Dex-chan lover
that was an extremely lackluster fight. so the bug just decided to sacrifice itself to beat rose while i'm assuming under the assumption that it's master would win and force licht to revive it and all the other servants. what a stupid bug.
it will probably revived from its own baby somehow (which already done in last page)

assume that confident isn't baseless

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna guess Licht is gonna get killed at least once or twice here. Since they must have some plan to force him to revive and that plan won't survive past his death

Group Leader
Oh shit! Where are you Licht-kun? Rose-chan is going to die, somebody please save her.
Next Boss

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was anticlimactic... NGL, i know there needs to be some sort of drama or action in a SoL to keep it was getting stale, but this really the direction you wanna be going?

Power Uploader
I wish this series had more chapter come out faster. It good and just want more
Trust me, I'd love that too... the problem is, the writing of this manga is so terrible that it takes Kitsune months to figure out what the author intends to mean (sometimes we'd have to dig the WN/LN for context, too). This series is hard to translate, but not because of long text or complex writing - it's more of janky and vague text that makes it so difficult to turn into proper English.

Dex-chan lover

The other way around, Rose was the one willing to sacrifice herself to ensure the bug die because she believe Aria will rescue Licht who'll then revive her.

The bug was fighting as if it would any other vampire.

Dex-chan lover
Gotten a bit too familiar with the fact that they can get resurrected huh? Just taking fatal blows so you can finish off an enemy isn't exactly a strategy, especially when you don't know what they can do.

Users who are viewing this thread