Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Looking for Licht

Dex-chan lover
With how easy it was to free him, is he under some form of brainwashing? That way, they bring him to the big battle just as his kidnapper is killed, only to have the kidnapper revived at full HP, and more drawn out drama

Dex-chan lover
The decay fairy is as scary as expected, but I still don't see why they need to be wary of friendly fire from charm fairy.
from what it looks the sprites don't make complicated movements so far and can't stop mid entering a body, so the decay or charm sprite touch you and you're f**ed

Dex-chan lover
The old group has come back again after this release, as usual. Still, don't feel discouraged, if you keep scanlating we'll keep reading!

The old group has come back again after this release, as usual. Still, don't feel discouraged, if you keep scanlating we'll keep reading!
I've read on their discord they had problem with the translator, so i went ahead with the upload, figuring it could possibly be another 4 month wait. U know paid raws are arleady at ch 49 and public raws at 39.

I then talked with Ron as a form of respect, they said this series is precious to the group, so even if i could upload chapter 34 as of now i feel like waiting at least a month for their version to come out.

U know i don't wanna steal readers, as long as they upload regurarly

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread