Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Out of your league

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean you don't know how to wake him up. Just kill him and he will wake up on his own... If he can come back from burnt bone dust. A simple stab wound is easy.

OTOH, I would also like to express my appreciation to the author/mangaka for the simple solution of just beating face till the emo edgelord broke.

Dex-chan lover
So he's just a standard know-nothing who thinks he knows it all and have absolutely no clue about how strong she is.

For all her power, she chooses to just bash his head in. A bit brutal. Entirely in-character.

Now with that power reveal, what exactly killed her and her group at their height of power?

If the answer is overwork, I am going to flip.
How much overwork would it take to kill her?

What do you mean you don't know how to wake him up. Just kill him and he will wake up on his own...
Back when I played a game called Achaea, I learned that if you don't know the exact cure for some affliction, death cures everything.

Dex-chan lover
If you had a boss like this at work I think everyone would be more motivated.

Personally I kinda doubt that's actually Litch. This has all bit just a bit too easy and in-character.

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread