Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Birthday

Dex-chan lover
One day every year. Wow, such freedom. Much resting. But what work do they do anyway?

Forgetting your birthday is relatable.

Teaching someone a class is something that tends to not exist in these mangas. You have the class you have, unless you're a multi-class OP MC.

She's the same human species, just of a different class.

I'm not sure she thought her cunning gift all the way through.

Ah, yes, those plastic blood bags they had back then.

Don't compare Aria to, well, anyone. She's a bit special.

If you won't get upset at that question, don't show that upset face. And that age sensitivity issue is so overplayed and doesn't make sense for the vast majority of cases it appears.

When she said, "a few words," she meant that quite literally in the most conservative interpretation possible.

Just claim it's her armour that's heavy. But also, why would his arms take that much weight? Even if you use them to hold her up, it's not that much of a strain.

Better chapter than some of the arcs.

A bit of a rarity to see elven women be conscious about their age.
In any Japanese media, no. I see it everywhere.

To be fair they're talking to a human, no matter how 'young' they are, they probably come off as ancient hags.
I don't think that's fair.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
dont know what kind of feeling aria have for licht
but i dont think licht fully have trust in anyone of them...even aria say consult with her with anything on his mind may hint it she know he not fully trust her too
it gonna be hard for love when trust is his issue

Dex-chan lover
dont know what kind of feeling aria have for licht
but i dont think licht fully have trust in anyone of them...even aria say consult with her with anything on his mind may hint it she know he not fully trust her too
it gonna be hard for love when trust is his issue
considering how he end up in that place cause he stabbed in back of course trust issue will be present, its actually amazing how he not end up paranoid at this point

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I almost wonder if the bottle of blood will be useful in the necromancy, somehow?

Group Leader
So, any novel readers know what's up with the ending of the previous chapter? Feels like a missing chapter, but apparently not. It just abruptly changed to a different topic this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread