Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - The Palace Harem is a Mess -- Ximen Qing and Pan Jinlian

So she is gonna make.him think that the child is from his brother? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Struck a nerve, did they?

I gotta say, this story does manage to nail the sheer unreasonableness of royalty back in the day.

Dex-chan lover
im so damn excited for the future chs (i went thru the raws already). the way the MC approaches the situation is so interesting and waaaay more satisfying lmao

nice. the play part reminds of something similar that happened in a cdrama called yanxi palace. loved the scheming fml in that drama and this fml is becoming a favorite as well.

This makes me thinking, what made the Emperor leaves the late MC again? Because she can't bear him any child? Or what?

this is so much fun that i cannot wait and jump to raw. furthur chs are amazing too *0*

Hahaha wtf he's a jealous one isn't he? He can have multiple women but his women can't have other men. LOL

Yea that's something truly annoying about the male mindset in those days (actually in hindsight there are probably men who still think like that [women too of course but since we're talking about this manga we'll stick to men]. Them having many wives yet gets jealous if one of them gets a male friend.
The male lead in "My Bad boy Prince"- Webcomics is a typical example. Gawd I wish I could have beaten him up multiple times.

@Elmemnon

It's still very much a thing, all over the world. Even in the USA, there are "purity balls" where fathers basically show off their (they hope) virgin daughters to each other and make huge deals about the girls promising to not have sex until they get married, but none of them care if their sons sleep with every available woman.

Aggregator gang
10 more chapters to this ending arc ... hope translated fast

well ty translator for giving your time to entertain your (leecher) readers

@Kiby I am surprised about USA! I thought it was mainly evident in Asian cultures.
[Asian here, I'm not being racist, please don't flame me!]

Double-page supporter
@Asbolus It is unthinkable and is a big taboo for a married woman to have a lover in both ancient and modern days. In the old days, men can have many wives but when the wife has a male lover, both of them will be beaten to death or got drown in the river. It is a sin that is punished by death.
Well, I personally hate polyamorous relationship to the core and I detest all men and women that has an affair.

When hearing the poem story I had a big smile on my face going from ear to ear "Ooooh goood, goood, plant the seed of doubt deeper and deeper inside his souls so that it can get the appropriate nourishment and grow into a beautiful flower of despair:D"

Users who are viewing this thread