Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 19 - The Palace Harem is a Mess -- The Phoenix and Dragon: Double Kill

Will s kill him or will she kill herself again! But this time curse him? Can't wait until next episode!

Dex-chan lover
Ha! So that's how she'll take him down. I wonder what that adoption is about then. Surely her son won't ascend the throne?

I was under the impression that Liu was a modern reincarnator too, but this makes more sense. No wonder she didn't catch the blood test.

I...don't think this count as yandere. Just a scorned woman.

Su Luxia is completely right about the emperor. No matter what he will abandon the woman he supposedly cares about at the slightest whim.

@Psychronia
The adopted son will ascend to the throne. It doesn't matter if he is not the emperor's son really. Any of the emperor's male kin can be chosen to be the next emperor.

I'm calling it now. She poisoned the emperor and then is gonna kill herself with the pin by stabbing herself.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Why the heck did she not choose the 9th Prince the second time around but went for the Emperor?! The stupidity.

Quite surprised by the conversation of the 'reincarnation trope' there, but it's like what I thought before. Now, what will be results be now... can't wait for it~.

i mean she really is stupid to have still entered the palace after what happened in her last life like if it was me i'd run away

Dex-chan lover
Kill him! I hate indifferent and frivolous men like that emperor!

Users who are viewing this thread