Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Palace Harem is a Mess -- Bitch, your older sister, I, am solely disappointed in you

Dex-chan lover
Ahh...sweet satisfaction. What an epic chapter title, by the way.

Okay, so I'm...pretty sure there's some cultural dissonance going on or something. I cannot get a read on the emperor at all. If anyone has a better clue, do help me out here. For starters, there's probably some subtext I'm missing when he freaks out upon hearing she has a son, because I'm not sure why that's information that would make him concerned (as opposed to angry or dismissive).

Maybe I'm just too used to the Otome Conquest Target version of jackassery, but I didn't expect him to turn on the heroine so quickly either. That whole scene was a passive-aggressive catfight right in front of him, so I wouldn't think that he would feel particularly favorable towards either woman.

Then again, the original noble consort gave everything for his sake and he threw her away like nothing, so maybe I'm not supposed to be able to understand how his head works.

The only thing the emperor has going for him is his emperor status the rest is just...disappointing lol

@Psychronia He had thought she was unable to have children (due to the poison wine harming her body) then suddenly she says she has a son. It would have thrown him for a loop! And despite being an a**, he does still have feelings for SLX so suddenly seeing her cry as she did, he was moved and immediately concerned.

But it needs to be noted, his heart and mind are completely in LRY's direction atm so whatever he feels for SLX is slim.

Dex-chan lover
The emperor is a total tool, switching sides like that. The first chapter luxia cried her eyes out and he didn't care and now he's sorry for her or something??

Could anyone give me a spoiler if the emperor will die? Or if he will end up with the FL?

Of course the woman who's gone through thick and thin with him knows him best~

Fed-Kun's army
So because of I'm so curious, i check the raw and.... OMFG!!
This is manga/manhwa/donghua about revenge done right.
Our FMC is the best Char u ever see.

I must say our poor villain slash mc for the current world really suffered a lot. He loved the guy and gave him everything he could ever give but he still choose another bitch. That is just pure sad. He deserves to die.

I saw the raws as well and this is the first time the FL didn’t ended up with the ML
I didn’t feel sorry for the ML went he regretted treating FL poorly and also when he realised when it’s too late after all FL has done for him.

Users who are viewing this thread