Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 192 - The criminal offences of a villainess -- The birth of a demoness

i love this one so much!! never ceases to to amaze me! Su Luxia is one of my favourite mc😍😍

PREPARE TO BE EXTRA PISSED AT THE MEN AND THE PROTAGONIST OF THIS ARC.

I REPEAT.

PREPARE TO BE PISSED AT THE FEMALE DOG PROTAGONIST OF THIS ARC TvT

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
So, this is what happens when a player character in a otome game gets sentient.

Sentient characters in VN get crazy fast, and as VN are a really japanese thing, it is logical that this arc would take place there. (Even the artstyle changed a little bit)

Fed-Kun's army
Maaaan.. no wonder all the names are japanese.. they're trying to start an otome games irony this time 🤣🤣🤣
As someone who plays quiet a few otome games, I'm looking forward to this arc 🤣🤣🤣
@EnaLikesThis
I've seen some of it before (although i forgot the titles since they're mostly unpopular). But one of them is Liar! Uncover the truth by voltage inc

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I kinda blame the system more than the girl on that one, it clearly push you to use and discard people to improve. Especialy since the girl is the original protag.

Fed-Kun's army
I just love how innovative the concept of this series is. There's always something new to poke fun at.

Group Leader
the art improvement from the previous chapter to this is real... the faces look much better now

Users who are viewing this thread