Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 193 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Seducing Directly

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the antagonist female's outfit keeps getting worse... "I see London, I see France, I see a skank's underpants" (shakes head)

Bruh i thought the male leads are atleast decent but they're all a bunch of craps

Dex-chan lover
the absolute shade at calling it unrealistic for otome MLs to stay as good men by the time they’re adults… i cannot believe the gall… 🤣🤣🤣 welp that just means more scum for su luxia to trample and defeat 🤧

I know this is a manhua but wtf that bitch working clothes are too flimsy 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
what is with this girl’s attire? I’m not asking for a full suit but come on. Has she been getting fucked so much she dresses the part?

Yeah im all about freedom of expression but omg girlie wtf r u wearing 😭😭

Seriously?! Are the antagonist's IQs that low?! If Su Luxia had a beauty of 95 points, isn't our protagonists already conquer the male leads?! And talking about IQ isn't she scared that her outfits are to reveling that males would be disgust by it?! Woah this is the most shittiest antagonists I have ever seen.

Fed-Kun's army
Akshsjdbskdjsj THE WAY THEY DARE TO DO MY OTOME GAMES LIKE THAT 🤣🤣🤣

I keep wanting to tell her to pull her damn shirt up. Damn woman, did you shop in a defective clothing goods store???

I can't believe this girl has her cleavage and shoulder out in the workplace. Kudos for confidence, but wow. That's a professional office setting. That has to be completely out of line. Like. Come on. I'm not sure if that's an undershirt or her bra, but I can see a good chunk of her tiddy. What the fuck.

Edit: I'm crying, I didn't even notice the giant slit where you can see her underwear. Girl. You're insane.

The new villainess' clothes... are you freaking sure she's really working in an office and not the red light district??? Seriously. I mean, look at Su Luxia's clothes! You can have decent clothing, formal, AND sexy at the same time!

Double-page supporter
her clothes looked like she didn't bother cleaning up after an affair or smth lol....
also the way the boss' affection went up by 20% just bcoz of that deal lollll

This chick has no idea what work appropriate clothes are or what? Literally, her bra strap and underwear was showing.

Our Su LuXia is pretty and modest she doesn’t need to have her shirt hanging off inappropriately at a workplace to gain other’s favor for personal gain 🤠

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this title need to change, Cheating women must die, except for the second and seven arc the main villain is the female lead, usually the men just either dump or there. the emperor, vampire idiot, cheating husband, teen CEO, cultivating dude, her son from first story, publisher.

Also I find nothing wrong with that girl attire, women can dress however they like and not be objectified, that said, they also say dress for the job you want not the job you have!

Users who are viewing this thread