Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 197 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Revenge

Yay, the usual “I gave too much intelligence to my MC so let dumb her down for a bit to give the opponent a chance too” move fron author. A real classic. Leaves a small bad aftertaste, but who cares.

If I could see it from miles away the Fmc should have seen it too, kekw. Garbage plot.

OMG GRRRRRR THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT IVE BEEN SO ANNOYED🤬🤬🤬 I CANT BE MADDER....WHAT A TRASH AND A SLUT TSS SHE DONT DESERVE LUXIA'S TEARS AND HE DONT DESERVE HER EFFORTS

but oh yeah....i agree with @pokefairy and i cant wait for the time when nanako's completely crushed by our luxia

Dex-chan lover
lmao, he actually, genuinely wanted that v... lmao can't blame him.. being surrounded by all these beautiful ladies but can't hv them? lmao tho pretty sure he's just a maso..

Its actually refreshing to see Su Luxia losing to a quest unlike in her past missions where she would always finish it perfectly and flawlessly but in this quest she failed a single time. I was actually losing interest to this manhua because every single time she always flawlessly complete a mission or a quest and this time she failed atleast one time and cant wait to look forward on how will she do to that sunofabij thot :>>

Dex-chan lover
Knowing Su Luxia, she didn't want to sleep with that cheating bastard to begin with. Hopefully the other two are much better people

What can i say. she was already a whxre to begin with. A woman beauty is not label on their looks or how big their jugs is. As we know, beauty standard is a sort of poison. We are attracted to perfect and beauty because all our lives, we have been comparing ourselves to another. People were created different, and also....i dont like when ppl say "fat is ugly" to me, there shouldn't even be a fat people. its not like you were born fat? so, think back to why you are the way you are. not blame others for your own laziness.

This f*cking whore, although this was my first seeing Luxia losing a mission i am looking forward to it.

Aggregator gang
@OmegaDragon
She wanted to clear the mission and get away with not having to do the horizontal tango(at least until she leaves the body). She didn't count on the guy to be that easy.

Group Leader
@Maala I don't really think she became "dumb", she knew what to do but she didn't want to do what she was supposed to do. I mean, who the fuck would want to sleep with a cheating bastard other than thots?

Users who are viewing this thread