Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 201 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Using a man

O both love & hate this arc. Love because its the first real challenge for Luxia, hate because there's not been enough face-slapping and curbstomping, but I expect (hope) that start soon-ish.

Dex-chan lover
welp, can't really blame nanako if the bois liking the harassment 😂😂😂😂
especially the last one.. omfg what a maso 😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. Honestly I love this series soooo much but I can't wait for this arc to be over. Idk why
Tysm for the chapter!

thanks for the chapter! ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ
tbh, i don't even care about the scum men anymore, i just wish luxia could slap that nanako.

Honestly wtf??? its not normal to just fall in love with a person your angry at because of a fucking kiss this male lead is so weak he only thinks with his goddam dong wth. Also sexual harassment.

I think Su Luxia is not really going for any of the male lead, my theory is that she's just faking it so that Nanako try to steal every guy, which will lead to all the guys being jealous and starting to hate Nanako. I think Su Luxia's plan is not to get loved by one of the male lead, but to make all the male lead hate Nanako, while Su Luxia will enjoy the show in the shadows.

SGR

Double-page supporter
Someone pointed out in the comments that the autor (in-universe author I hope) is confusing love with attraction.
Not quite the case here. Here the "enemy system" is labelled wrong. The equation is BonerSize + Hopes = Affection.
So I'd say that BonerSize is the label that should have been used originally, as I believe the original story (in-universe) is R-rated.

@Kal57 That sounds very likely! Considering that Nanako only needs to sleep with a guy once while Su Luxia would need to gain real affection, it's much easier to make them all hate Nanako than for Su Luxia to go through all the trouble of dating them all herself.

Double-page supporter
If it's so easy for the "villain" to get affection meter up, without even actually trying anything, but just go for an assault, then why the fuck hasn't she just slept with the guy from the get-go, because it seems that's all she'd need to do in that shitty excuse of a world.

Wtf sexual assault rip
Nanako is really making my anger level rise...
I feel like su luxia is shceming something, but idk what.

@Kal57 Nice theory, I like it, and Su Luxia has to win somehow. She has never gone through humiliation or lost before, so if "losing" this meaningless battles were all part of her plan ('cause I'm pissed off of seing her losing unfairly), then that would be fantastic. It would be dumb not to use this kind of idea for the story, unless the author has something better waiting for us.
Now I feel more relaxed and hopeful for that kind of outcome.

Double-page supporter
Luxia's winking face in this chapter is a gift from god. A gift from god to get us through all the screen time filled with these trash characters.

@Hellewise He disappointed me already. I don't think we should get our hopes up. I even heard someone say that these scum men do something even more disgusting than what they had done, in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread