Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 202 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- An ex's remaining value

god the amount of DISGUST i felt when I saw Nanako’s face that last panel... is it just me or is she getting even uglier and more repulsive lol

his affection rises so quickly my head is spinning @_@
is he a sadist??? that's why his affection increases whenever he gets to play a hero or whenever he gets to insult someone

Dex-chan lover
Bruh imagine you're asking someone out and some chick just invites herself to the date

Affection meter 📉

A Bish has suddenly appeared out of nowhere what will you do?
A. Kill it
B. Torture it
C. Let it run away so you can hunt and kill it
Pick your choice

Su Luxia could just respond 'Considering you slept with my ex-fiancé when we were still together, hopefully you'll understand that I would prefer we keep our distances.'

Or maybe 'We're having a private discussion. Another time, maybe?'

Is it just me or is there something even more slimy about this fuji guy even compared to the previous garbage dump? Idk why but this guy getting off on "protecting the weak and vulnerable woman" from other guys (regardless of how shitty they are) just feels super condescending and gross. Like it's fine if he wants to help someone out when they're in danger/being harrassed, but this guy's affection meter going up during it at the same time is...

Maybe it's because Xiaxia is such a savage that seeing guys fawn over her without realizing how tough she can be is just funny to watch. 😆

Now that I think of it, how long has Fuji known Su Luxia? Hasn't it been less than a week? This kind of insta-love isn't very realistic, and if she turns him down it'll probably be with an excuse that they only met recently and she doesn't know him that well yet, and since she has recently had a bad break-up she doesn't want to make Fuji a rebound and would prefer to wait until she's sure her feelings are genuine and not from break-up sadness.

I can tell the guy is a sadist. His affection meter rose when they met because she was lashed out as her ex-fiancé, and now he's happy he could use her as an excuse to be a white knight and lash out at the ex-fiancé. I think Fuji has a rivalry with the ex, maybe?

If fuji's affection meter rises once again because of this freaking thot I will lose my trust towards men

Users who are viewing this thread