Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 202 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- An ex's remaining value

I really like that this series takes the time to change people's clothes so we can see a passage of time.

@SGR The manhua is Chinese, not Korean. And there are Japanese honorifics because we are currently in a Japanese world. If you notice, only Su Luxia has a Chinese name. All other characters like Kawana, Fuji, etc. have Japanese names.

Cmon I bet his meter will go up after remembering what she did. Masochist guy pretending to be a predator

In the end she does, and winds up miserable because of it. Worse than the plagarist bitch from the previous arc since she at least had a shitty place to stay at. Nanako gets left out homeless on the streets as a plain unremarkable nobody.

o i almost didn`t recognize the guy that does painting i am just like who? a new character? then it said that he paints then i just remembered its actually the first ML lmaoooo i didn`t even recognize him

There is something wrong with how Fuji's affection meter rises. It's weird that it doesn't seem to have to do with Luxia but more with the other ML.

Fuji prolly has this complex where he likes people who makes him feel cool?? or dependable???

which is not love as I see it but idk I mean we don't trust any men in this series

except those in vampire arc one yes and someone i forgot who

Damn that girl is really has no respect- for anyone else or herself. I have a feeling LuXia may fail this one but even so, she only has to capture one guy to prevent that girl from capturing all three men. The next guy gotta be a CEO to complete the reverse-harem trope of this world right? A childhood friend replaced by an artist, an idol and a CEO~

God, this would me the most challenging arc for me to go through. Even the previous world's FMC never made me want to slap them just by seeing their face.

Users who are viewing this thread