Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 204 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Stunning Compromise

No wonder Nanako has only been flaunting her beauty and body around. The system only gives her appearance points for conquering men, none of the other aspects seem to get a boost.

Ngl I’m not a huge fan of this arc cause there seems to be shitheads everywhere, just want it to end with Su Luxia pulverizing everyone😄 anyways thanks for the translation!

These cheating bastards just kept getting worse and worse each time the new one was introduced...

Double-page supporter
i was just whatever in regards to mr. songwriter-scum but the scenario the hamster painted really makes me wanna wring the guy's neck!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 scumbags!!!! all of them!!!!!!!

The points go down if she thinks to use you, but the points go up when you use her? Ugh, this guys the worst >~< someone tell me the third ML isn't this scummy.

Dang to be honest for the last three arcs I've been feeling eh. This arc is just a little boring to me, the arc before this one I didn't really care for the characters, and the arc before that one it was actually decent it just was boring in the middle. I love our FL which is why I'm still reading but I hope the next arc is a little more interesting. No hate to the author, I understand it's hard to keep coming up with new interesting ideas.

Little bamboo rat reminded us of the last arc, if Su Luxia wasn't like the one we know Hoshino would have been like tang mengji. I'm still waiting for the awakened ml from the cultivation arc =3=

Ngl, I'm starting to really like Nanako.

Like sure, she's a bitch and a thot to top it off, but dang she knows what she wants and the more I think about it, Luxia is also the same. They both use the advantage that's given to them, although Luxia is far... respectful and cunning?

Still, can't hate Nanako for using those scummy men like that.

Dex-chan lover
Nanako should have realised that being pretty won't get her too far.
Should have learn some talent one or two from the men she went 😔

Still cant get over the fact that the dude just has the nazi eagle symbol without the swastika in his shirt

It would be funny if in this arc, su lu xia and nanako team.up / su lu xia hired nanako as a new player in their system.

That would be fun. Hahaha, letting all the trashy boys die aloone. Hahaha 😂

You know, these guys really aren’t worth it or interesting. Let’s go with the yuri route. Neither Luxia or Nanako really care about the men anyway.

I wonder what Nanako means when she said that the system wouldn’t let her have a good background or an education. She could have just given up before she tried... or maybe the system makes it so that her being pretty is all that matters. Which would actually make for an interesting twist. She wouldn’t be doing this just because she likes it. She’d have no other way to move forward in life.

Users who are viewing this thread