Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 205 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Surprise

Yuri-fication Yuri-fication Yuri-fication
I manifest it
I wish for it to happen
all the guys here suck
Girlie sucks too but the one eyed man and all that

Been seeing this around for a while, I don't mind Yuri (I fk love that ghost and taoist master arc) but wow are people that desperate for Yuri to the point of shipping Luxia with that bitch?

At this point I’m used to nanako. She’s very consistent, and the most interesting part of this arc. The men...I’ve forgotten which man this is. And their affection meters change with the weirdest stuff. If the male leads were more interesting (like with that one creepy guy who became self aware) then this arc would be much better.

me after this chapter :
2vtbqa.png

@Zephyr247 Pretty sure they are meant to stay as 1-dimensional characters. If they made them interesting, it would be more difficult to mock otome games. Like the affection meters changing randomly with the slightest interaction is meant to mock the concept of an affection meter in general. It's a nonsensical concept, so it is treated as such.

Dex-chan lover
Did Luxia not intend for this to happen, why is she so pissed off? Also Nanako is certainly going to win this round too, or it ends in a tie, otherwise they wouldn't have set up three male leads.

@Alicia_kun how dare they ship Luxia with a woman other than the exorcist lady, other than her and divorced lady in author arc, I don't think there's a single decent woman in this entire webtoon.

@Sieb damn, not even the author Luxia was helping that same arc lmao? Or the friend from the old Chinese arc with transmitigated villain?

I dont hate Kawana ngl, she isn’t the best in any means but definitely not the worst out of everyone, maybe im biased
This arc’s been p fun so far but it also feels sort of slow
Ty for the updates 💕

Users who are viewing this thread