Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 206 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Ultimate counterattack

I should learn to no longer have hope in the men but I am fucking PRAYING The last guy is decent enough to be our ML

2nd ML's personality doesn't seem consistent at all..
I get the 'he's a masochist and likes to sleep around' so he gained affection for Nanako when she did those things but he seemed to genuinely like Su Luxia and was following her around like a puppy but instantly hates her and doesn't care at all after being offered to play in a concert? Surely he'd still have some lingering feelings and feel a bit bad for her?
I feel like the author is trying too hard to make the MLs trash compared to the previous arcs where the MLs were trash but they were consistent trash and their actions followed their values.

Dex-chan lover
Omg there so much scheming going on I can't keep up
Many thanks

The personality of this 2nd ML seems to change with every passing chapter. First I think he's sadistic, then it's revealed he is mashochistic, and now when Su Luxia is mean to him and says she doesn't want to be with him, he gets angry instead of his masochistic streak rearing up, and threatens her because his pride is hurt, even though until now he hasn't shown signs of such large pride.

Inconsistent.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, all the "male leads" are meant to be trash here, lol.

Wow this guy is repulsive.
Scum and a masochist weirdo tsk tsk

The long hair dude looks sorta cute but he’s probably bad too.
Man the chase is sorta tiring but drama n so on.

I really liked the previous stories with the medium(?) girl

I can’t with this anymore.... I can’t
Although it does feel like the author wants to annoy the living hell out of us, it’s kinda of cruel tho😩😩😩😩

Users who are viewing this thread