Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 366 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President - Letting Everyone Know She’s Married to Me

Dex-chan lover
How great. We diagnosed her with mental issues so we let her go. Wtf if her mental issues are causing her to put places on fire you should not just release her.
It certainly helps that the antagonist is literally wearing a plot device.
yeah, she's wearing a literally artifact capable of turning everyone's luck into her own, she's OP as fuck. Su Luxia needs to break or take that device from her to actually stop her for good.

Also, may I suggest you just seal her soul somewhere for eternity? Killing her and having her reincarnates again will just allow her to do shit to others, again. Someone as narcissistic and hypocritical as this will never stop doing terrible things for her own gain.

Anw, I love all the PDA from the husband, they're really sweet together.

Thanks for the chapter, PRAE Scan.

Group Leader
So, assuming a basic level of competency for cops in taking away any metal or otherwise just,,, general on-person belongings when arresting someone, how did she get lucky with the diagnosis outcome for her being released early? It's been established (or at least implied) that her WEARING the plot device is causing the effect, so how could it effect her in prison?

Are the cops seriously that incompetent, or am I putting more thought into the series than the actual author? Who even knows at this point-- actually no, fuck it, may as well be both.

It's been established (or at least implied) that her WEARING the plot device is causing the effect, so how could it effect her in prison?

It was also established at the same time that literally no one other than Su Luxia and Bamboo Rat can see or feel the necklace, including the person wearing it, so no one would know to take it away.

Anyway my gripe is with the misconception that being diagnosed with mental illness gets you out of being locked up sooner—it's literally the opposite. In most of the world, if you commit a crime and have a diagnosis that would make you a danger to society as well as not responsible for your actions, you can be locked up indefinitely. "Not guilty by reason of insanity" does not mean they just let you go free. Like sure, you won't be in prison, you'll be in a mental hospital, but you will not be allowed to leave until they decide that you aren't a danger anymore, and it's almost impossible to prove that.

Dex-chan lover
Man this lady is so delusional. Where is truck-kun to send her back to ancient times?

Aside from supposedly getting her into therapy for her actions and own good, I'm happy that the ML this time is really sweet and loyal to Su Luxia. I approve of this hubby!
I feel super bad for the OG soul of that world :/ she really did have a loyal husband who loved her deeply, only to have his soul destroyed by an unstable, sexist, and obsessed prude.

Imagine the trauma of having your husband absolutely abhor you from one moment to another.

Double-page supporter
Man this lady is so delusional. Where is truck-kun to send her back to ancient times?
it'd be pretty damn funny if that would really be how this arc ended. i would hope her "beloved emperor" ends up hating her once she gets stuck there LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Truly, with luck any Arsonist can get out after draining the blood of a lot of rich people.... bullshite, she got out way too fast.
We are truly supposed to believe this chick lived through multiple lives.
Her thought process is the same as her Era, it makes no sense.

I think she "lived" multiple lives but only keep the memories of her original time period when she reawakens.

Personally, I feel like the author has gotten tired of the number of setbacks Luxia has been having lately and gave her some fodder as a lucky break.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It was also established at the same time that literally no one other than Su Luxia and Bamboo Rat can see or feel the necklace, including the person wearing it, so no one would know to take it away.
It seemed like it's just the glow that can't be seen by others. It did say nobody would be able to take or break it but her though and the luck effect could easily make them forget to take it

Users who are viewing this thread