Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 373 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President - Glorious Return with Great Authority in Hand

Dex-chan lover
He isn’t making much difference to the country than what they have today, people probably won’t notice anything.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, I don't like this arc now. Imo it should have stopped sooner, instead of dragging out by giving us another villain and random politics stuff, for what? So that we can see Su Luxia makes another trashy ML fall in love and dump him, again, like every other arcs?

Thanks PRAE scans for doing this series, though I'm gonna drop this now and wait until the next arc.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
He makes a way better opponent than his concubine (where it's basically her lucky trumping everything). Although his massacre a city to make them submit makes him sound as dumb as his concubine.

He's going to fall for her and join the chat group (when the 3 month is up). He's bringing out the "she different from others" + "interesting" in one speech bubble.

I want the OG hubby back than this chuuni who'll end up like the other former MLs :meguuusad:

Now that I think about it, I wonder how that concubine's gonna handle being a possible concubine again in this lifetime with the way Luxia is viewed by the guy as "DiFFerNt THan OtHer giRLs"? Especially now that her lucky charm thing have more or less ran out.

Banned
Wish he had his own body and not stealing someone else's so I could justify cutting him piece by piece and make him suffer and see how he is just not worth shit.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish she didn't need to keep him alive for og hubbies sake. He infuriates me so much I just want to watch Luxia step aside and minimally foil his plans from a distance cuz he sounds real dumb. Doesn't even care about the current era rules or how he should be acting, thinks if he kills a village the entire country will fall at his feet? I wish I could see him be left to his own devices and fail miserably.

Users who are viewing this thread