Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 376 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President : Shang YiXue’s Jealousy

Dex-chan lover
He’s the trashiest of every ML we’ve seen so far, and we have seen a lot of trash over the years.
I didn’t think I would say this, but I’m happy to see the stupid FL for once so she can royally screw everything up and burn it to the ground.

Dex-chan lover
I think that dumb concubine will show up and ruin his plans (maybe die for it, so like 2 birds with one stone).
Agreed. It would be the best thing that lady did, keeping our FL from having to sleep with this jerk.

Dex-chan lover
These 2 garbages are totally a match made in hell huh. Also stealing "your man" huh, cope, seethe and dilate you delusional whore

Dex-chan lover
w8eevisz32mb1.png

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping that when Wen Daoxian fell unconscious, Wen Zheng somehow can gain access to the body but I got guess not.

Dex-chan lover
What a mess this is. By the arc title, I'm assuming somehow Luxia will end up taking over the election and becoming the president, but I hope there'll be a happy end for Wen Zheng too. If it weren't for that ghost and reincarnation nonsense he and Luxia were a happy couple.

Man, Wen Daoxian is the biggest piece of shit ML we've gotten in a while. Here's hoping his downfall is spectacular to make up for it.

Remember in previous chapter where Su Luxia watched a drama about WDX where apparently, WDX died in a most ridiculous/embarassing way? what if Luxia been steering WDX silently into such end? Different way, but still the same nuance 👁️👄👁️

Users who are viewing this thread