Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 377 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President - Awakening of Wen Zheng

Dex-chan lover
Hey all, our staff are feeling quite overworked (I myself am feeling burnt out and unmotivated due to negative feedback), so our team will be taking a 2-week break after tomorrow's release.

After this break, we'll be changing our release date to be on every Friday instead. (Next release will be on 25th Sept, then 29th Sept and the following Friday etc)

If more staff joins us (since the lack of Experienced Chinese Translators and Redrawers is the main issue), it'll be easier for us to make more releases!

As for why we did not collaborate with Tiaria, they've dropped the series due to one of the members being busy with school. Another one of their members is currently helping with our releases!

Please do shower more love on LuXia and this series in the comments! It will be greatly appreciated!

Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for understanding!

-Rikko from PRAE Scans
Discord: http://discord.gg/BwbGhA58dr

Dex-chan lover
Also, to all that r worried for poor darling Wen Zheng, he will be fine in the end (kind of...)

Dex-chan lover
I missed the group chat between those bitches, lmao
Hey all, our staff are feeling quite overworked (I myself am feeling burnt out and unmotivated due to negative feedback), so our team will be taking a 2-week break after tomorrow's release.
It's ok to take a break, don't overwork yourself just to provide us with new chapters. You guys, are doing great and I greatly appreciate your hard works

Double-page supporter
The simp is back, back again.
The simp is back, tell a friend.

You guys are doing a great job, and I'm saying this as someone who has been reading since Shadow Madness first posted and was ready to drop this if the next group couldn't maintain the quality. Take all the time you need and do whatever you need to in order to start enjoying the work again. I've been reading for years, I don't mind waiting.

Dex-chan lover

After this break, we'll be changing our release date to be on every Friday instead. (Next release will be on 25th Sept, then 29th Sept and the following Friday etc)

If more staff joins us (since the lack of Experienced Chinese Translators and Redrawers is the main issue), it'll be easier for us to make more releases!

As for why we did not collaborate with Tiaria, they've dropped the series due to one of the members being busy with school. Another one of their members is currently helping with our releases!

Please do shower more love on LuXia and this series in the comments! It will be greatly appreciated!

Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for understanding!

-Rikko from PRAE Scans
Discord: http://discord.gg/BwbGhA58dr
You don't have to be sorry. I hope you can have a good rest.
THANK YOU for your hard work till now 💞💞💞

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry the team has been feeling that way, but of course take your break. As much as I like this comic it's not an essential need in life for anyone for y'all to burn yourself out.

Hope time off does y'all a world of wonder!

Dex-chan lover
Your work has been amazing, thank you for so many fast updates. I know I'm not alone in preferring a slower release to a burn out. Take care of yourselves, you're doing great!

As for the chapter, the FL has seen enough of these overbearing president types to lead the guy along smoothly. This is the first time I've seen her tell someone that she isn't the OG Su Luxia though!

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, but this might be the worst arc ever in CMMD, even worse than the previous one
As I said on one of those chapters, the last arc was bs bc Luxia was put against an "impossible mission", since she had no items and the antagonist basically became a god.....but this one....oh lord

First, I binged it today, so that's why I only comment now, but this arc is actually doing everything opposite to what was CMMD up until now
I mean, c'mon, the mission was to bring the FL "back to how things were before", so how can the plot still be saved when everything is different and fucked up? Literally the ML was possessed anyway and became a different person, the whole country saw this change, he accepted the x years old concubine #x and basically put FL in a situation where someone say she's a cucked and someone say she's abused, but nobody says nothing because everyone is scared of the changed director now believing he can kill everyone he wants.....and now everything went political....when we started from a filmmaking
But the question is, even if the ML gets his body back, how the hell will things be "how they were before ML lost his body"?

I'm sorry, but the story is just written to keep increasing the drama/danger...let's be honest, the story could have been paced better and end with the events in the river, like the old arcs did....but nope, let's just let the ghost take the body anyway

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for all your work. This is my favorite manhua. Enjoy your break!!

Fed-Kun's army
why are there negative feedback?? you guys have been amazing. thanks so much for basically daily update which is so uncommon nowadays ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Why would she tell him 😭😭😭
i hate this arc simply bc they’re doing the husband so dirty. If I was him I’d be like “don’t bother saving me my wife is gone anyways” can’t have shit in Cheating Men Must Die.

Users who are viewing this thread