Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 387 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President - I Want Four Years of Her Time

Dex-chan lover
Man, this manga getting worse with each new arc. I get the 'we're trying to give justice to character that's wronged because author make bad story. hurr durr aren't we so meta??' But at this point it feels like a lazy excuse for this author to just make a shit story. I love how this manga trying to pointing out marry sue but Luxia is honestly just another marry sue.
She is not a Mary Sue, Luxia literally just has multiple millenniums of experience.
Only time where she has trouble is when the system messes up or its a dark world.

Yes, I've always enjoyed the political intrigue in the series. However, the setting around those happen in settings like Ancient China, Vampire Nobility, Office Politics, etc. The way they handled the politics in this current modern setting was much more clumsily handled and broke my suspension of disbelief multiple times.

Well, most webnovel authors are usually amateurs who rarely have quality control unlike the writers for video games.
They don't give a damn about control lol. They are only in it for money. Even fanfic writers can write better story than they are (including original authors). JJWXC seemed to be an exception maybe.

Aggregator gang
Seeing other cultures being so fucking casual with the uniform of some the most disgusting vile time of my culture is always so weird to see.
Like if this story was written in germany and a nazi unform is put on the good guys? Shits straight up illegal if I'm correct, since it should fall under the same law as the hakenkreuz.

Especially because this puts the earlier debate about immigrants in one of the chapters in such an awful light, whenever it's intended by the author or not.
I think it's either ignorance or simply have no idea it holds a certain political meaning cus I've noticed it hasn't well taught in History subject of non Western countries. The actual uneducated ppl from my country would salute in Nazi style to some poor German tourists who later must've felt something... Lol. It's a satire, after all. Immigration topics I thought it was already clear in chaps ago thru this forum discussion we had as well. But oh well, I understood where you come from. But I also think you misunderstood on what Su Lu Xia actually meant, from where she come from and who she was against tho? I'm not really up to another debate of chaps ago so yeah, just saying.

Either way, happy birthday to our Su Lu Xia. Wish her a closure to her Zero.

Dex-chan lover
They don't give a damn about control lol. They are only in it for money. Even fanfic writers can write better story than they are (including original authors). JJWXC seemed to be an exception maybe.
Fanfic writers are driven by passion so they would want their works to be good.

Good web novels in general are hard to find considering that most are written for the lowest common denominator in people.

Fanfic writers are driven by passion so they would want their works to be good.

Good web novels in general are hard to find considering that most are written for the lowest common denominator in people.
Hahaha. But JJWXC novels are good though, since they are not paid by words. Same goes for the manhua from Kuaikan Manhua too. The rubbish ones tend to be from Tencent.

Users who are viewing this thread