Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 29 - Counterattack Encounter

deleting picture abroad on a smartphone connected , a common occurrence in china with their government . This baka didn't think to make backup on a stand-alone device ?

(Like others already said) I wish she had outmaneuvered him in a more clever way than just using a "magic item". Had she used her own computer skills to hack his account it would have had the same effect but felt more deserved.
It cheapens the future victory when it was a P2W.

Stissa
(Like others already said) I wish she had outmaneuvered him in a more clever way than just using a "magic item". Had she used her own computer skills to hack his account it would have had the same effect but felt more deserved.
It cheapens the future victory when it was a P2W.

It would have been honest if you'd been looking for a clash of skills between them.
But the protagonist simply wants to destroy, annihilate, reduce her opponent to a hamburger, not look for an au pair confrontation to demonstrate her superiority.

So, as they say, "In love and in war, everything is lawful".

@shaloan But with her (magical) System tools, wouldn't even an air-gapped device be vulnerable? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not gonna lie. All I want is to see this blondie die a horrible death because of what he did to the original girl. So I don't care what method she uses to kick his ass.

Yeah everyone here is thinking the same thing as me. I wish she used a more clever way rather than a magic tool because that just takes the whole game out of it. Anyways,

Those pictures disappeared faster than my dad when he learned my mom was pregnant

Double-page supporter
I think it was a government hack and her credit (favor) as it's like money... Being a superstar probably give some...

Aggregator gang
The two are totally giving their opponent the finger with those rings. Else they should have chosen the ring finger.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I feel like the "cheats" really feel like cheats, and that makes the weapons of the antagonists mostly useless, since often they get taken away, i would complain pretty hard because it makes the antagonists actions irrelevant, but this story is not a cat and mouse game like Death Note, which i would compare it to, so to me, she can cheat as much as she wants.

Contributor
His fault for saving all his pictures/video on 1 SYSTEM, here the smartphone.

Always have at least one copy on your computer, and another on a USB for important pictures.

true to the title huh....cheating men must die (even if there's a need to use hax!)

Dex-chan lover
Having mc be impossibly smart and scheming isnt enough she also needs never before mentioned magic items that let her do literally anything huh
well whatever this isnt really supposed to be taken seriously

Users who are viewing this thread