Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - The Most Tragic Vampire in History

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks LUXIA for staying for years for Gu Chen, adorb puppy deserves it :")
Gu chen live a happy life...

and now.. Fantasy-theme! ofc i'm in!!

Dex-chan lover
I suspected it from the previous chapter, but yeah, seems that when the system takes over the original owner is indeed dead. It seems that the body's condition is "frozen" and it's probably like that because of the more unrealistic worlds where fulfilling the request might take a really long time.

The new world seems interesting! But I feel so bad for Gu Chen. He and Su Luxia has a happy life. But I like to think that there’s a little hint that MC came from a modern world before getting with the system. At least that’s what I think.

Also How is she gonna finish this world?? Because vampires are immortal other than holy water and silver bullets it seems it’s gonna be a while before she finish this world

Dex-chan lover
Oof that little bit of Tragedy of Long Life thrown in with the movie setting. Interesting bit of world mechanics that the piloted body doesn't age.

oh i just finished an emotional game and this arc ending pushed me over the edge. im totally not crying.

ohhhhh a fantasy world! This looks interesting! Happy to see Xiaxia get to have a happy vacation with Gu Chen too :')

Fed-Kun's army
im sobbing she really did love gu chen and now she has to kick some ass as a vampire queen eye-

Dex-chan lover
@StrudelQueen Well... in the first world she stayed as Empress till her son took over. She can probably do the same with the vampire body.

Dex-chan lover
D'aww. She cared about him. Her perspective might be lonelier, but he certainly lived a full life.

Now then...vampires, huh? This is...gonna be interesting. Messing with the classic "vampire x human" romance.

How to complete this world?, easy, world domination, get another vampire to get more children then convert the moronic woman into a thrall and then stake the ex fiance in the holy church while everything else is in flames, no we cant have the human girl killing the vampire boy because we saw that on the first run so it would be chlichéd.
the story basically writes itself

Users who are viewing this thread