Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 56 - Do you want to become a human?

Fed-Kun's army
yeah boi, become human, heh...
lets see if you can survive, that is...

Su luxia being kind to other/especially the cheater? expect another purpose behind it, ohohohoho

Dex-chan lover
god what a scummy male lead, to willingly give up his fiancee just so he can gain her power 🙄 i'm totally looking forward to seeing this a-hole get dragged through the dirt by su luxia~~

You see, the title says "Cheating Men Must Die", so once he becomes human.... well.....

Once he's no longer a vampire she has no real ties to him and is free to kill him. She can't really be restricted by that talking blood-reserve because she isn't related to the vampire hunters as she was disowned. what a nice trap.

Aggregator gang
@yuukir She never kills the cheaters though, she leaves them to die in a ditch.

She won't kill him, she'll let the dumb girl do the dirty job.

Fed-Kun's army
yess we finally getting to reaching the part of his death 😎

@Yuukir yeah and he's probably going to be the idiot that takes falls into the trap smh
i doubt lu xia will kill him herself though
xiao wei might be pushed to kill him (bc shes stupid and impulsive) because he'll stop loving her for her blood and is pushed to the corner by lu xia

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he's still a piece of shit, so I don't feel bad for him in the least. Just what part of this couple makes them heroes in any story?

Well this is a beautifully executed Morton's Fork. Either he says no and is separated from his lover one way or another, or he says yes and loses his power. Also, he would no longer crave her blood, so their romance might take a dive.

It's nice of Xavier to actively object to Luxia's life being put at risk now though.

Thank you so much for updating so regularly. I always enjoy super satisfying justice.

he should become a human, then he will realize his feelings are just plain hunger and realizes he never really loved her, and asks for su luxia back despite being just a human. lmaoo that would be so good

Lol, what he wants is power. Idk if he takes the offer or not, but living as human won't make him either happy nor satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
LOL look at her making decisions for him PFTAHAHH
Many thanks

thanks for the chapter, time to train my patience again LOL
this is one of the stories I literally can't wait for lol

Double-page supporter
so he only liked her because of her blood wonder what will happen if he turns human huehue

Users who are viewing this thread