Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 59 - Make me a vampire, Su Lüxia!

Thank you for your work and frequent updates! So excited for the next arc.

Fed-Kun's army
Congrats Luxia for completing the mission! Congrats and thanks to translator for finishing yet another arc!

Those babies are super cute, and Xavier got completely whipped. Unfortunately for you, Luxia you love is dead, man.

Another arc finished!

And hey, the cover changed!
Are we heading to a 20th Century China/Hong Kong or is this going steampunk dramaaaa?

Does he even still need glasses as a vampire? I would think any eye deformation issues would be fixed with vampire healing. Maybe he's wearing them for looks?

If I remember correctly, this guest still has control, even if it is minimal. For example, she did not allow Su Luxia to see all her memories immediately, such as the artifact, while as soon as she achieved her primary purpose (to knock down her opponent Olinor) she allowed her to see everything she needed. Maybe because being an ancient vampire it's much more powerful and resistant to death (which didn't happen, by the way, since Su Luxia replaced it before it happened).
So I think it was just replaced for the amount of time it took to fix the "system of revenge against a**holes". while it fell into a deep sleep.
And now that the host is gone, thanks to the chalice is able to return. Probably with all the memories of Su Luxia still present, so knowing what happened and who Xavier is. . .

At least I hope so.

@The:DCG
I'm talking shortsighted.
Myopia - or astigmatism - are not eye defects comparable to diseases. The eye simply has that shape, either slightly elongated for myopia, or slightly squashed for astigmatism, and therefore sees less from a distance or close up. But it is not a real fault, just as it is not a fault to be more or less tall or to have more or less wide shoulders. So being a vampire or not would have nothing to correct, because it does not change the shape of your eye

Double-page supporter
Funny fact is after she transform the vampire hunter into vampire she could asexually make this guy children too...

Seeing the new cover, new China-based story is incoming, right? But this time a bit more advanced, can't wait

Aggregator gang
Awww poor guy. I feel bad that he's waiting for her to wake up!! She probably wouldn't go back there, right??

Aww I love this arc it's so cute and fluffy. Poor vampire Hunter he loves her I thought they had kids. That's a bummer I ship them. But oh well I wish I can be her for a day like this system is the best.

I ended up liking this arc more than I expected. It's a bit sad to see it end.

Onwards to the next world!

Fed-Kun's army
That's a pretty sad ending for the brother... for now. I hope the real xu luxia wakes up to love him back.

This was a very nice arc, a bit sad to see it end like this, though, I think I'll feel this way with every arc.

I feel really bad for the guy as she just straight up left him I hope she actually returns to him after 100 years a least or she will end up betraying him but otherwise I loved this ark

Users who are viewing this thread