Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 59 - Make me a vampire, Su Lüxia!

That chat at the end XD

This was a nice arc, the ending was satisfying, and we got to see Luxia in combat.

Do you have a discord fan server for this Manga series? If you do I would absolutely love to join.

Dex-chan lover
To all you guys still complaining about her getting out of Dodge, the host body didn't die completely, so she'll come back. The magic pimp cup saved her.

Dex-chan lover
Apart from the Prequel Spin-off, I think this is the worst arc so far, the drop-off in quality both in artwork and story is just so bad.

Thankfully the next arc is great.

Aside from Gu Chen, Xavier is one of the rare good guys in the series. I hope he will be able to meet Su Luxia in the future. I ship them.

I don't know how to feel about this ending. On one hand, I liked seeing the demise of the pink-haired chick and the ex-fiance. Unlike some of the comments here, I didn't mind not seeing them die/get killed. Seeing them slowly ruin each other's lives was much more satisfying than a swift death.
On the other hand, I don't like how things ended with the vampire hunter. I thought that she'd stay with him until he died (like when she stayed with Gu Chen). I suppose her objective this time was different (find true love vs. keeping the vampire clan alive) so she felt no need to stay as long. At the very least, I thought she'd convince him to stay as a human. I don't really get why she'd let him become a vampire. It would either go two ways: 1) she never wakes up and he waits for her forever not knowing she won't wake, or 2) the original owner of the body returns. Either way, it's really sad for the vampire hunter because she won't be with the woman he fell in love with. I think it was cruel of her to let him abandon his humanity when he isn't even going to end up with her.

I guess she just doesn't care about him at all? I got the impression from the previous two arcs that she somewhat cared about the relationships she developed (i.e. her adopted son in the first, and Gu Chen in the second) so that was the reason why she didn't immediately leave the world. Like, she stayed for about 10 years in the first, and to the death of Gu Chen in the second. She had no reason to stay behind when she completes her missions, which is why I thought she stayed because she somewhat cared about them. But in this arc, she stays for less than three years and even misleads the guy into thinking they'll meet again. I'm just confused about her character and the inconsistency. Although I don't expect much character depth in this series, I hope future arcs would help me understand her better.

i'm actually satisfied with this. as ive read in the comments (and thats what our MC has said in the previous ch) the original owner of that body is not fully dead, she will be saved by that cup. im just hoping that the OG is conscious while on those events so it will not be awkward when she wake up 100 yrs later lol.

also! loving the mini chat in the end XD

I'm rereading this again and ISTG, Xavier has always been my favorite character in this series. Heck, I even like him more than Su Luxia— the protagonist itself 😂😂😂

Though it's quite sad to think that Xavier won't be meeting Su Luxia again since she's already done in this world. And I kind of hate Su Luxia here since how can't she not stop him to wanting to become a vampire when she knew to herself that the reason he wanted to become one is to wait for her. I just hope that waiting for Su Luxia isn't just the sole reason why Xavier wanted to become a vampire.

Users who are viewing this thread