Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 59 - Make me a vampire, Su Lüxia!

Dex-chan lover
Aww this ending lack more impact than the other two, mainly because the cheating bastard (and bitch) didn't die onscreen and no epilogue to explain what happened later after she left the body..

Btw if you want to check Su Luxia's "target body", just open the cover page

@Psychronia
Vengeance baby, if you aren't going to see it to the end then don't bother.
The stories so far have been getting the upper hand and being happy kind of vengeance with added salt to the wound so being spiteful is kinda nice 😀

@viodnangel
Why kill them when you have more power than them and you know that they cannot get back up from where they are now?
In the first story she had to kill both so she could get away without harm but now, and likewise with the previous one, she can just see them get wrecked and watch them drown in their hatred
Besides the they're going to die soon TM

Aggregator gang
Ugh xavier was so cute IMMA MISS HIM LMAO IM SADDD

i literally could never have luxia's job LOL i get attached to people wayyyy to easily, I'm trying to quit my job IRL rn and I'm like "but i love these fuckers I cant quit this job" @ my coworkers LOL JLSDFSDJLGSLDKJ

@PatateAuMiel The next arc would be in a
somewhat modern Chinese setting with a transmigrated girl (who is the mistress). Unlike in the previous worlds, this Su Luxia is perceived as "not that pretty" which I actually find refreshing and interesting.

... I've been lied! (๑ÒωÓ๑)

I was expecting dog food from them o(〒﹏〒)o, but what I got was a single father in love with a sleepy beauty (๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤)

Kinda sad that he’ll be waiting for eternity and she will never wake up...😢

Dex-chan lover
So, is she never going to wake up? thats sad but that makes sense, she'd be in that world for forever because vampires dont die

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get the backstory on Real!Luxia someday, she’s super pretty.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm; poor Xavier. Now he has the ability to wait for her for all eternity. Why did she give him such pain? Seems like she really wasn't as attached to him as the wolf puppy from the previous arc X'DD

Since the original Su Lu Xia didn't completely die when our MC took over her body, it's likely she'll wake up in a few hundred years. The question is, will she remember what happened when her body was taken over or will she just wake up confused as to what had happened? On a side note, I think that the original Su Lu Xia and Xavier will be able to get along with each other just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread