Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 74 - Elegant Socialite: Kneel down and call me Sugar Daddy

Double-page supporter
Its REALLY satisfying to see Su lay this out so bare for once to the awful other girl.... thank you for the TL love this series so much!

Dex-chan lover
She said it all, Im so happy but of course that girl is still blind saying she did it for love so it wasnt wrong, too bad. Thank you for the translations

"i just like him, how is that wrong" b r o yOU literally ruined someone else's life and nearly killed her bc u liked some dude i-

Dex-chan lover
"it is not enough that I should succeed. others must fail"

-Su Luxia, probably

Dex-chan lover
Oooh this is nearing the end. Also the preview of the next Su Luxia. I like her design! Is it gonna be a military setting?

Everyone except for our FL and her hammy is so stupid lol. Can't wait for the next story! The men in this arc reallllly got on my nerves lol

Dex-chan lover
I hope Luxia doesn’t go all “lol psych, we’re getting a divorce,” on the ML after all she’s done act like a loyal wife, because I can’t see a way for her to finagle a divorce otherwise, since the ML seems like he’s starting to seriously regret his actions.

I might actually feel bad for the piece of shit if she did that, and that is NOT what I come here for.

Ooh! A Direct confrontation! Su Luxia is as amazing as ever! Excited to see the conclusion that I'm thinking is coming through. The New Year pic is pretty cool!

Meh, not enough has been done to the actual cheating husband. It feels like the girl has been shouldering most of jt

@Umesan the next one have the school life settings and there Luxia's hair is brown. Next is the typical middle age china martial arts. Maybe that design is for the next one.

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan Oh, I didn’t even notice that. It looks like Real!Luxia, too, so maybe this will be her backstory arc?

Users who are viewing this thread