Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 73 - Elegant Socialite: Mutual Destruction of both MIL and Mistress

Fed-Kun's army
lol this chaotic mess will soon be cleared away for luxia. cracking up from the stupidity of the three characters.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone: relatively traditional chinese clothing
random drunk dude: salary man outfit?????????

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure MC is smart and all, but these people are so stupid they're practically doing her job for her.

@nobaka this takes place when western culture is being introduced into china, so people wear a mix of western and chinese clothing.

I know everyone is hating Liang Qun because he's abusive towards women, but somehow I also want to see Marshall Wei got some "treatment" too. His behaviour towards woman is so disrespectful.

This is so satisfying, can't wait till it comes together soon. Marshall, Liang Qun, and that "White Rose" (surely the color of c*m) really need to pay their dues and die!

Double-page supporter
LMAOO "I KICKED MY OWN MOTHER?!?!" how blinded by love do you have to be to not notice that's your mom until you see her face.

Dex-chan lover
lmaoooo i wosh i were those news reporters... they are getting THE hottest scoop and front row seats to the circus show

Users who are viewing this thread