Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 74 - Elegant Socialite: Kneel down and call me Sugar Daddy

Why the heck girls like that always, always say "I just like him, it's not my fault!" Newsflash girls, if the man you like already have someone they're in a relationship with (whether a girlfriend, a fiancee, or a wife) then yes, it's totally your fault. Stop acting like a good girl, and go be a whore somewhere else.

“I just disrespected you, your marriage, your family, your business, why are you bullying me???? 😭”

The antagonists are always paper thin and weak af but it’s so satisfying watching them get put in their place.

this arc is pretty weak but it's always so satisfying seeing the "mcs" get what they deserve, and it's no exception this time!

"It's not my fault! I'm literally an egotistical, entitled golddigger who schemed to land you on the streets and claim a plethora of fame by using songs that weren't even created by me! Have pity! I am the true victim in this situation! Woe is me!" Literally, shut up. Why does she even like that scumbag, anyway? Because he's (what some would say) handsome? That's so shallow.

@ichypa You realize he just beat his mother over a floozie who was seeing another man, he sucks at his job, he was basically stealing from his wife for this chick (even if she was being 'gracious' about it) and in the beginning BEAT HER TO DEATH over her (this was when the 'host' took over the body and got to work) before she made herself 'pretty' and 'obedient'?? ML my butt???!?

I hope she kicks him to the curb and stomps on him. Good GRIEF. If you feel pity for him... oh DEAR?

Fed-Kun's army
"I just like him" ok thats cool but you didnt mention cheating with a married man, literally fatshaming the wife of the man, and abusing her?? like ok

also the im glad the ml is starting to feel bad because he was SUPPOSED TO when he fucking beat his wife up + itll hurt more when lu xia leaves him oop
he beats someone up and abuses them and hes like yea thats okbut when that person gets all obedient and lets u cheat its like aww i feel bad??? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Ahh! Theres a new purple hair host coming up soon😍 im sooo exited!! The last panel changed o:

"I just have 49 ways to save you" Lol that's quite a number for saving life, can you give 5 or 6 to me please I might need it

Dex-chan lover
:O uh-huh.. you like him so much that you dont want to give up the attention from the other guy too.
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
"I only have 39 ways to save you." Ah yes, just 39. That isn't nearly enough to actually save her from a stabbing. ... xD Btw, did he poop out the pill?

Users who are viewing this thread