Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 74 - Elegant Socialite: Kneel down and call me Sugar Daddy

It's wrong when you start to hurt others.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

WOW the woman on the last page is so beautiful! Is it gonna be the next case for Su Luxia??

Dex-chan lover
fuck you
you are not entitled to ruin someone else's life for just your love, bitch

this is the most hateful antagonist so far

Omg I hate those kinds of characters
"I just like him! Is that wrong??"
And now you wonder why the fiance has it out for you. How daft

@Kagamimocchi
I think that's the real Su Luxia (intermission girl) drawn in a different setting. The next volume cover seems to show a school girl/
https://mangadex.org/images/covers/40778v5.jpg?1573187539

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I'm surprised Luxia's words worked on her at all. Does this mean that she actually understands that stealing a woman's husband is an immoral thing to do?

Even more so than any of the other "other women" in the past, this girl is really...self-centered.
"It's all mine.", "I only deserve the best.", "How dare you treat me like this?", "This is how it's supposed to go." and all that.
Knowing the plot might give you an edge, but it doesn't make you a god. Just why did she get the misunderstanding that the entire world was for her, I wonder?

Well anyway, she's pretty much ruined now. The husband is...reflecting? Only now that he's being treated unreasonably well by his wife, but whatever. How is she gonna get a divorce like this?
The warlord dude...hasn't really come into play yet, but he's kind of a cheating bastard himself, so I wouldn't mind bringing him down a peg too.

@Afiaki @comedyxtragedy whoa she looks so pretty in her own body. maybe she did a few touch-ups for celebrating CNY xD
but where do you guys read the raws? the link on the description only opens the manhwa up to chapt 65.

[ul][/ul]We're pretty late into this but if anyone is still confused about the names, here's a breakdown of the characters and their names + nicknames plus some explanation.

Protagonist:
Su Luxia (苏绿夏)
Sister Su, adding 'sister' to someone's name is either for close friends or for the younger girls to suck up to the older girl
Madam Su

Husband:
Liang Qun (梁群), he is played by the actor Luo Yi in the original TV drama series. Bai Ting is a large fan of Luo Yi.
Brother Liang/Qun, adding 'brother' to someone's name is an endearing way for a younger girl to address a male senior, or for sucking up.
Master Liang, self-explanatory
Director Liang, likewise

Transmigration Girl:
Bai Ting (白婷)
Xiao Ting (小婷), means 'Little Ting' if translated literally, it's like the -chan pronoun from JP, where a person called Kotoko might be called Koto-chan as an endearing nickname
White Rose, her stage name, 白 in her name means 'white'
Miss Bai, self explanatory

Clear-headed Scumbag:
Wei Qing (魏青), played by Nin Xinrong in the original TV drama series. Nin Xinrong also has a nickname, Movie King Ning. We know it by now but he isn't Su Luxia's older brother.
General Wei
Marshal

Madam XXX:
Madam Liang, mother-in-law. Grey hair, low bun, hair is parted to our left.
Madam Wei, Marshall's mother. Brown hair, braided low bun, hair is parted to our right. Also looks smarter + calmer than MIL.
Any others are likely just auntie friends who will show up once or twice.

White Moonlight:
Wen Siaowei (文晓微), Su Luxia's childhood + best friend and Marshall Wei's sweetheart. In the original TV drama series, she dies in a plane crash on her way back to China and Marshall Wei becomes heartbroken. Speaking of Marshall Wei, he likes girls with spunk which will give a little insight as to what Siaowei is like...

There's about 12 more chapters for this arc and the next arc involves
school bullying. You may want to wait until the 2nd chapter of the next arc to come up first if you wanna feel that satisfaction.

Dex-chan lover
it's such a double standard

'i just like him, is that so wrong?'
absolutely you fucking whore

'i just like him, is that so wrong?'
of course not, fight for your love

both are messages we see often in society and media, it's pretty unreasonable to cheer for one and not the other. obviously here the character in question is selfish and has pretty low moral standards all around. but what if it was a different character in this position? ie one who actually treats people well, and is generally respectful? not advocating for bai, she's the worst, just thonking

Fed-Kun's army
@nobaka wha- i mean to sound mean but the difference is that shes pursuing a taken man, at least in this storyline. when you decide to take someone who is already in an established relationship, youre in the wrong. the man going along is in the more wrong but lets not act like someone pursuing a romantic relationship because of mutual liking when both are single is the same as someone doing so while in a committed relationship. your point might be that both are still put on the woman negatively, but that doesnt absolve them of doing bad shit js.

the fact that shes pursuing a married man (therefore becoming the other half in an extramarital affair), actively trying to ruin the wife, monopolizing the attention of TWO men, and standing passively, if not delighting outright in the abuse of the wife that makes it wrong. even if bai wasnt like that (conniving, self centered, etc.) she would still be in the wrong, since she knew he was married and pursued anyway.

just rubbing my $0.02 braincells idk.

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka Morals are and have always been a deep rabbit hole. Humans only ever really see things from one side. We talk about doing the right thing but rarely is there ever a time when something is good or bad. Even the most horrible person the human race has ever seen Hitler was only able to gain power because Germans after ww1 were treated poorly and had generations of people disliking how the world treated them. Yes Hitler was bad but he was a monster the world allowed to be set lose and cause the damage he did. Now you have to think who is really at fault the dog the bites or the owner that allows him to bite?

Dex-chan lover
@chuchuchoerry
hence why i said 'not bai' because she's cartoonishly bad
your point might be that both are still put on the woman negatively, but that doesnt absolve them of doing bad shit js.
no mang, my point is 'isn't it interesting that people can cheer for someone doing exactly the same thing that they tear down someone else for'
i'm explicitly leaving motivation out of it because, duh, motivation is very important to how people pass judgement
even if bai wasnt like that (conniving, self centered, etc.) she would still be in the wrong, since she knew he was married and pursued anyway.
you say that like all relationships are good ones. i've seen plenty of relationships that are super unhealthy and absolutely should be broken up, and of the ones that were both people were almost invariably better off. but you're totally right, the whole attitude towards relationships and possessiveness is why i commented in the first place. sometimes someone who breaks up a bad marriage is a hero, sometimes they're a miserable shit. it's a bit easier to decide in this circumstance since there's no children involved, imo

@Sharkexpert12
Even the most horrible person the human race has ever seen Hitler was only able to gain power because Germans after ww1 were treated poorly and had generations of people disliking how the world treated them.
a good rule of thumb is, if you're mentioning hitler in a discussion that is not about hitler, your argument is a bad one. also that's an insulting oversimplification of the factors that led to hitler's rise to power. Also, hitler's rise to power and the resulting cleansing and war are super not the same thing.
and man, if you can only see things from one side, that's called being unable to empathize. most people absolutely can do that, and it's generally how morals are taught to children in the first place. and as for the whole 'dog that bites' thing: it's always the person's (owner's, in this case) fault, unless there is an underlying medical/neurological issue. dogs (and other nonhuman animals) bite for very clear reason. if your dog bites you, that's your own damn fault for not paying attention to what the dog was saying via body language and vocalization, aka the only way dogs can communicate with people.

my comment was about double standards in a situation and about the social constructs of relationships/marriage

and, as always BRING BACK COURTESAN SU

Users who are viewing this thread