Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 85 - Elegant Socialite: Scum only deserve spending the rest of their lives with each other

So the two get redemption and the cheating dude rather continue his repentance and the chick doubles down

Dex-chan lover
LOL he's a shota? From the way he spoke I thought he was some old uncle... But its always a shota sick kick in Chinese stories. Shouldn't have been surprised LOL
Many thanks

What a dumb brat. She deserves to suffer.
What a nice chapter, I'm very satisfy with the ending.

Rat boy as human is very cute. Very excited to see the results of their roll + the next arc!! ngl this one dragged a little but it was still fun in its own way.

I'm glad this arc has finally concluded. While some of it could have worked it was so drawn out and really poorly paced. I feel like the friend could have been removed entirely and the warlord replaced with the brother and it would have improved the pace just by having to deal with less characters.

Also, it felt like a lot of time was wasted with establishing Su's businesses when it could have just as easily established with a few panels here and there explaining that she was starting several business ventures.

Dex-chan lover
...Hmm. Yeah. Truly, happiness is the best revenge. It's hard to be satisfied with the cheating bastard's punishment when he's this accepting and repentant.
I mean, good on him. He managed to surprise a system that's presumably been through thousands of stories.

The reincarnating bitch still didn't learn a damn thing though. It's still all about her, the great non-canon heroine.

I feel like I'm not on the same page as most of these other readers, since I enjoyed this arc throughout and found the ending to wrap it up nicely.

Fed-Kun's army
This was a fun arc, maybe some fat coulda been trimmed chapter wise but this was great. Some true revenge along with the Male lead reacting in a surprising way for these things. Loads of fun.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see a cheating bastard that repent.

Aw yiss, we're on to next chapter I guess?

@Psychronia
I also enjoy this arc greatly. You are not alone. I usually see it as ppl who don't like the arc will vocally complain more than who enjoy it . May be next tome we should openly talk about what we like about each arc.

Fed-Kun's army
I think this arc definitely prolonged its stay but I do enjoy seeing someone change and learn from their mistakes. That was a nice way to end this arc. I think her friend and the marshal/officer dude's parts didn't need to be that long. I think that's where it got boring (after the friend arrived) cause we were seeing Bai Ting repeat her wrongs. I wasn't into seeing much of Bai Ting and the awful mother in law. lol

Aggregator gang
Wow the only light i see in this arc is the hamster's (?) human form xD
Just how did that transmigrating chick's brain working, i wonder.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like a man who beats his wife to death should've gotten a worse punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread